💮Licorice and Poison Mushroom💮

JustmeandKlee
Fluff👍🏻
May include ships
🌹The meeting🌹

Licorice was outside the preschool waiting for his younger siblings Poison Mushroom.

The bell rings as many kids run out he sees a small child with purple fluffy hair.

"Licooo!"Poison Mushroom goes and hugs they're older brother "Hey Poison come on we have to do some errands before heading home"Licorice patted they're head.

They slowly climb in the car Licorice helps them buckle in their seatbelt before driving off to get groceries.

"So poison what did you do today?"Licorice ask them "Ms. Latte said to draw the cookies you love!"Poison says and grabs something in their bag.

They pulls out a picture of Licorice holding hands with Poison Mushroom.

"That's nice"They pull up rge grocery store.

"If you're good I'll get you some ice cream k?"Licorice helped unbuckle their seatbelt.

"Yayyy!"Poison Mushroom jumps out of they're seat and runs out "Hey wait for me!"Licorice laughs and runs after them.

Grabbing a bag he grabbed his list of things to buy.

He held on to Poison Mushrooms hand so they won't get lost.

Licorice's phone buzzed he grabbed it it was a text from his two boyfriends.

Boyfriends🌹❤

Red Velvet🐶❤:Hey Hun guess where we are??? ;)

Lico:On bed with Choco?

Dark Chocky:Haha no.

Red Velvet🐶❤:Come on guess!

Lico:I dunno the park?

Dark Chocky:Look behind you..

. . .

Licorice felt arms around his waist as he's pulled into a hug by Red Velvet "H-hey!"Licorice laughs "Hey they're honey~~"

Dark Choco who was behind Red Velvet gave Licorice a kiss.

"Okay okay stop I have some stuff to do.."Licorice pushes Red Velvet.

Poison Mushroom hides behind Licorice "Oh poison this is my two boyfriends Dark Choco and Red Velvet"Licorice told them.

Poison Mushroom's face lit up they then hug Dark Choco's "Hiii!"They say "Hey"Dark Choco pats their head.

"Okay come on Poison sorry guys see ya I promise we'll hang out!"Licorice says Red Velvet pulls Licorice into a passionate kiss.

Licorice kisses back.

They stay Like that before Licorice pulls away "Well s-see ya!"Licorice flustered grabs Poison's hand and head to get more things.

After buying all of they're stuff they head outside it was 5:12 in the afternoon.

Licorice picks up Poison Mushroom and put them on the seat.

"*Yawn*I'm tired.."Poison Mushroom rubs they're eyes Licorice buckles their seat and notices they're asleep.

He chuckles and kisses they're forehead.

. . .

Once they made it home Licorice went and pit the groceries near the door before going to grab Poison Mushroom.

He managed to balance Poison Mushroom and the groceries in his hands.

He puts the groceries on the counter and heads up to pit Poison to bed.

Licorice opens the Poison Mushroom's room door and places them on the bed putting a blanket on top of them.

488 words