🌠♣️Dark Choco X Licorice🌠♣️

@TheactualHimikoToga
Bored
And also Fem Licorice Ayyyyyyy
🍒Sensitive 🍒

Licorice and Dark Choco were back from another mission Licorice was exhausted it took the whole day to get rid of those Kids.

They met up with Pomegranate outside the castle "Licorice Dark Choco"Pomegranate said sternly they stopped "What!I'm really tired!"Licorice growled "You two will be working again tonight Master made Some  changes to her plan"

"What!?I don't wanna do anymore work today can't we just do it tomorrow?!!?"Licorice whined "No Licorice do you want to disappoint Master?"Pomegranate said to her.

Licorice looked down to the ground she looked a bit scared and was about to cry.

"Fine whatever"Licorice went inside the tower with Dark Choco "So where are we gonna do our work?"Dark Choco asked her "I don't know!?Maybe your room I don't care!!"Licorice yelled at him.

They went to Dark Choco's room.
Dark Choco sat on his bed Licorice sat on the floor.

After 3 hours of doing whatever work they were assigned to do Licorice was so exhausted and tired Dark Choco didn't look tired.

Licorice leaned against the chair "Licorice you looked tired you can stay with me if you want."Dark Choco said he then got Licorice up on the chair.

He then place Licorice in the bed Licorice sat on the bed Dark Choco sat next to her placed her head on Dark Chocos chest Dark Choco blushed.

"Dark...."Licorice mumbled "Hm?"

Licorice then kissed Dark Choco.
Dark Choco's eyes widen but he kissed back.

Dark Choco pushed Licorice onto the bed Licorice eye's widen as Dark Choco got on top of her "Is it okay if I?"Dark Choco said making Licorice blush he nodded.

Licorice untied her robe and took off her undergarments Dark Choco then too of his armor.

Dark Choco slowly pushed himself into Licorice's pussy Licorice gasped and whined she was very sensitive.

Dark Choco smiled and pushed himself more making Licorice moan loudly she quickly cover her mouth Dark Choco pulled Licorice's hand off her mouth "I want to hear you~~"Dark Choco purred making Licorice blush even more.

Licorice grilled on Dark Choco's back as Dark Choco started to thrust himself into the her.

Licorice the screamed Dark Choco's dick hit her prostate Dark Choco smirked and he slammed himself into Licorice's prostate again and again making Licorice scream even more.

Then Dark Choco stopped making Licorice whine "Wh-Why did you–Ahhhh!~~~"Licorice screamed after Dark Choco slammed himself into Licorice again going deeper into the poor gal.

Licorice eyes started to water her eyes going back to her head as she kept on screaming from the pleasure.

Licorice cummed on the bed they both cringed Dark Choco wiped the cum of himself.

Dark Choco buried himself onto Licorice neck biting and kissing it  gently.

Licorice blushed and closed her eyes tightly she moaned loudly as Dark Choco continued to thrust himself into Licorice hitting her prostate just right.

Dark Choco then cummed inside Licorice gasp
Dark Choco pulled out of Licorice He then carried Licorice to the bathroom they bathed together they got a change of clothes Dark Choco again carried Licorice into his room he placed Licorice on bed.

Dark Choco joined his lover and hugged Licorice tight Licorice hugged back.

Licorice fell asleep on Dark Choco's chest Dark Choco then thought of something he just...

Oh well he and Licorice can talk about it tomorrow he's really tired right now.

Poison Mushroom was In a deep slumber Pomegranate and Red Velvet didn't sleep that night.

"Note to self never let Licorice and Dark Choco work alone in a bedroom''Pomegranate said to herself.

622 words