🌧Cream Puff And Licorice🌧

This isn't a ship
And it will never be

💧Under Appreciated💧

Cream Puff sat in the quite library reading a book on glyph magic.

The speakers go off "Attention everyone the library will be closing soon please collect your items,thank you"The librarian says as the speakers turn off.

Cream Puff grabbed all of her items and put her books in her bag as she was about to walk to the librarian she spots something.

An empty table with a book of the Parfaedia Institute she slowly walk to it and picked it up 'A year book?' She thought 'A student must have left it here'She puts it in her bag and goes to check her books out and walks out of the library.

~Cream Puff's Dorm~

Cream Puff had finally made it to her dorm she put her bags on the bed and took out all the books she got from the library.

She finished up her homework and took out the yearbook.

"This year book looks so old"Cream Puff told herself,She opens a few pages her eyes widen.

She found an old photo of student with a familiar name Latte Cookie after a few more pages she also found Espresso Cookie.

"Miss Latte Cookie looks so cute here!"She giggles as she flips through more pages.

There she found an article:

An incident in the Parfaedia Institute
involving
student by the name of
Licorice Cookie
Eye witness says that the young
Student had been working
His life creation magic
Until he made a mistake
He attacked the students
After what happened to him.

The cookie went on a rampage
Attacking anyone who crosses
His path.

He disappeared hours later
The school closed for a few days
By the time it reopened
security was increased.

The Whereabouts
Of Licorice Cookie
remain unknown

"Whereabouts unknown?Who is this Licorice Cookie?"Cream Puff asked herself ,she flipped through pages trying to get any information on Licorice.

After a few minutes of searching she gave up 'Hmm maybe there will be something in the library'She thought putting the year book on her desk.

~the next day~

Cream Puff arrived at the library the next day she  walked to the front desk "Um hello ma'am"She greeted her "Oh hello dear is there anything you need?"The librarian asked her.

"Uh yeah um our teacher wants me to um write a report about the Parfaedia institute and uh I found this book and it said that there was an incident in the school about a student named Licorice Cookie you wouldn't have any information about him do you?"Cream Puff asked her.

"I think we have something in the backroom"The librarian mumbled "Thank you ma'am"Cream Puff turned around "You know I use to know Licorice"The librarian said "You did?"Cream Puff turned back.