🌧Caramel Arrow,Dark Choco and Licorice🌧

❄Snowstorm❄

Caramel Arrow and Dark Choco roamed around the forest.

A snowstorm had started it was getting worse by the minute.

"Y-your highness this snowstorm is g-getting w-worse I think we should find somewhere to rest...."Caramel Arrow pleaded "Y-yeah we should find a cave"Dark Choco hugged himself trying to warm himself up.

They saw light in the distance "Look a light!"Dark Choco pointed at the light
they ran to the light.

They ran to the light but it was just a lantern "Huh who could've left this lan—"Dark Choco said but was cut off.

Cookies surrounded the young cookies "Wh-what the!?"Caramel Arrow gasped they quickly got they're weapons.

The mysterious cookies walked closer A cookie raised they're hand up to stop the cookies.

"It's the prince..."They said and bowed
"What is happening?"Caramel Arrow said "We are sorry your highness we didn't knew it was you...."They said.

"Ummm okay.."Dark Choco mumbled
"Your highness why are you here in this snowstorm?"Another cookie asked them.

"We we're patrolling around the wall when the snowstorm started.."Caramel Arrow said "Well you can't stay here your going to freeze follow us"The cookie said.

The two nodded and walked with the group.

~20 minutes later~

The group made it to a town "Follow me your highness you can stay with me"He said the two nodded and followed him.

They made it to a house the cookie "Dad?"They heard a voice "Hey bud!"The cookie called for the voice.

A young cookie came down stairs he looked exactly like the cookie.

"Dad your back!"Licorice hugged him tight "Hey hun we have guest staying for tonight why not talk with them and I'll get some food"He kissed his son's forehead.

He walked to the kitchen the young cookie looked at him "Um hello I'm Licorice Cookie"Licorice smiled at them.

"I think you already know this but I'm Dark Choco Cookie this is Caramel Arrow Cookie"Dark Choco said
"Well it's nice to me your highness"He bowed.

"Hey everyone I have some food"The cookie said he placed the food on the table "Oooh Jellies!"Licorice said and walked to the kitchen Dark Choco and Caramel Arrow walked to the kitchen to eat.

~After dinner~

When they we're done eating Licorice's dad grabbed some blankets and placed them down on the couch
"Okay you can sleep her—"

"Licorice Archer we need help!"They heard a voice outside Licorice Archer walked to the door to see one of the scouts who was with him she was out of breathe "What's wrong?"He asked
"It's the Licorice Sea!"She said his eyes widen "Licorice I want you stay inside with Dark Choco and Caramel Arrow if you here any sounds don't go out"He commanded and grabbed his bow and arrow and ran outside slamming the door behind him.

"The Licorice...Sea?"They both said at the same time "Isn't that the sea where the wall is?"Caramel Arrow said "My Father doesn't say anything about it to me..."Dark Choco said "Yes the Licorice Sea is really dangerous our home is filled with archers and wizards that protect our home from the sea"Licorice looked out of the window seeing his father.

"Sometimes monsters come out of the Licorice Sea to terrorize the cookies"Licorice sighs softly slumping near the door "We need to help them!"Dark Choco said "We can't the sea is dangerous place the monsters are too strong!"Licorice said pushing Dark Choco back into the couch.

"It's getting late we should just sleep"Licorice sighs "Okay then"Caramel Arrow covered her body with a blanket Dark Choco covered himself with the blanket too.

"Good Night you too"Licorice grabbed a another blanket "Your staying here"Dark Choco says "Is there problem your highness?"Licorice looked at him his face a bit sad "No no its fine"Dark Choco smiles Licorice smiles back and closes the lights.

A few minutes later they we're all asleep.

~12:00~

The teenagers were still asleep in the living room,Caramel Arrow suddenly heard tapping in the window she sat up rubbing here eyes letting out a small yawn.

The tapping continued she got up and looked out the window not seeing anything she sighed hearing the tapping again she looked out again not seeing anything just then she saw a black goozing creature out the window she screamed and fell back.

The two boys woke up in surprise "Caramel Arrow what's wrong?!"Dark Choco got up helping her up "A creature is outside!"Caramel Arrow screamed.

"It's from the Licorice seas!"Licorice gasped the tapping continued Dark Choco and Caramel Arrow grabbed they're weapons Licorice hid behind Dark Choco.

The tapping started to become loud banging they slowly got back.

The banging stopped and door slammed open the monster slowly got near them they backed away terrified  Caramel Arrow loaded her arrow and pointed it to the monsters.

The monster suddenly screamed in pain it had an arrow behind it's back
"H-huh but I didn't even shoot it!?"Caramel Arrow said "Dad!"

"Licorice!"Licorice Archer yelled Caramel Arrow shot the monster the monster screamed Dark Choco sliced the creature in half only for it to split into two.

Suddenly a small black creature jumped in the two beast the one two creatures attacked the monster.

Dark Choco and Caramel Arrow looked at Licorice "Was that you?!"Dark Choco asked "Yes you need to attack it while its distracted.

Caramel Arrow and Licorice Archer Pointed they're arrows at the monster and continued shooting.

Once the monster stopped moving Licorice Archer ran to the Licorice and hugged him tight "I shouldn't have left you here I was so stupid!"He yelled hugging him tight "Its okay Dad!"He hugged back.

Licorice Archer closed the door behind him they all sat in the couch then fell asleep.

999 words