Chapter 9

The girl woke up in a unformillier room, she raised her body off the bed, and opened the door and few feet away from a bed, there she was met with the deck of a ship, looking up she saw a flags, and a picture on the sail, it was a skull, with a straw hat, as she saw that she concluded that she was on her brothers crews ship, she looked around and saw no one, she closed her eyes, and listened for the presents of her brother, she then felt it coming from the kitchen, she walked over to it and opened the door, as the crew stopped eating to look in her direction, the crews face immediately turned red except for Sanji, the girl looked at them innocently, as her hair blew in the wind.

(Pretend she is not smiling)

T

he girl walked in and sat down atinba empty seat, she then said, "Y/n appreciates you for letting her on bored your ship... " in a quiet yet calming tone, the girl then began to eat as the crew just looked at her, the girl did not mind though, for she was used to people staring.

As she finished eating she left the kitchen to find a good place to sit, till she saw Robin, the girl walked over to her, and sat down next to her, as she stared at the black haired woman.

"Y/n wants to know, how are you Robin-sama? " the woman looked at the girl and a little giggle escaped, " You down have to say sama, Robin is fine, just..... Robin. " She said with a smile on her face, Y/n nobbed at what she said.

She looked at the sea and how the ship went over the waves, as she saw the fish swimming, the coral and plants, and the other sea life, just there.

The girl enjoyed the smell of the sea she enjoyed the ocean, it was just made for her, a small, almost unotible, smile appeared on her face, but as fast as it came it left, the girl looked at her brother and Zoro, to she them arguglareY/n walked over to them as she shot dangers at them with a glare, the boys stopped then looked at her, as they began to shiver with a little bit of fear. As she said, "Y/n want you to shot the fuck up thank you.. " she said quitely

She then walked back and sat next 5o Robin again