Chapter 8

You hold Sanji's hand as you run up to find Robi  and Crocodile, as you begin to enter the palace, you see them coming to attack you, You immediately jump back, Why did Me, tell Crocodile to get extra grauds?, You thought to yourself.

Another guard came with a gun and began to fire bullets at you as you, ducked and punched him in his balls. The man fell down in pain as you picked up his guns and began, shooting the people around you.

Then there came a big guy he was really tall, and fat, with a with pillowcase on his head with eye cutouts, and a white vest that showed his bell botton and short pants that showed his leg hair. He lifted up a metal bad with sticks on it. He began to hit down to you with it just for you to jump in the air and kick him in the face.

He walked back but recover quickly, as he shouted, "You little traitorous bitch, I will beat you up then, sell you! " he said running up to you with rage flashing in his eyes, You keep standing there expressionlessly, as he came in front of you he trow a punch but you did this.

He went flying back hitting a wall braking it as the rubble fell onto his body

He went flying back hitting a wall braking it as the rubble fell onto his body. You went back to your previous position as asked, " Y/n wants to know is something wrong? " You asked looking at the shaking men. Who began running away, Sanji look back at you and smiled, "Same old Y/n, huh. "

You looked at sanji and simply said, " Y/n agrees with Oni-san! " As you ran off to find Robin leaving Sanji by himself, as You looked around you ground Robin in front of a blue haired girl with red glasses holding a knife, " Robin-chin, Y/n wants to know what you are doing? " Robin looked at you and back at the girl muttering a small sorry, as she used her devil fruit powers on you, holding you down, You looked at her and said, "Robin-chin, Y/n don't want you to do this just trust me and everything will be ok! " she stopped and looked at you, your voice had emotion something that she had never heard from you before. She looked back at you only for the blue hair girl to take advantage and k ock her out.

She the said, " You both are under arre-" You jumped to her and raised your leg, kicking her in the face as her face hit the ground she was knocked out.

You walked over to Robin and found that she was alright, a sigh escaped your lips and your eyes closed out if tiredness, holding Robin tightly in your arms to protect her

A/n
So sorry if you find this short, I want to write more but I am getting ready
For Christmas so you all must satisfy with this for now, I will come back with better chapter soon, and they will be longer to very sorry again
And thanks for 1k+ reads I really appreciate it, you all are the best

Bye guys
And thanks for reading this chapter
And extra points for reading the
Author's note!!! 😁