Chapter 2

You look at the other cooks and walks off as they enter the room with screams of shock, Sanji runs upstairs to figure out what going on, you look at Sanji, as he runs pass, you just when down and began to cook, some sushi for a customer, when you saw a boy with Raven black hair, a red shirt, and blue pants wearing a straw hat, walking up to uncle Zeffs Rome with some cooks.

Soon after you heard shouting from, uncle Zeffs room

Soon after you heard shouting from, uncle Zeffs room. You just ignored it and went to give the customers there sushi, you placed the first plate in front, a brunette haired man that had green eyes and wore a suit, and the next plate in front of a woman that had, long red hair, black eyes and wore a shining red dress, after placeing there food on the table you were about to take your leave when the woman asked to kindly, "Miss, we also ordered red wine can you bring it for us, thank you. " she said, you looked at her emotionlessly and walked away, the brunette headed man got up and grabbed your shoulder and shouted,"Get us some red wine you useless girl!!! " you looked at him, and pushed him away walking off, and a few minutes later you came back with the red wine and poured, it in the glasses, as the woman thanked you.

You began to leave when the man shouted, "Miss, what is this disgusting wine, get use some better red wine, there so many nice ones and you bring this!!! " you looked at him emotionlessly, and nobbed., as you heard whispers.

"That the famous, director, Luke Tebody! "

"Is that his girlfriend or something? "

"That waiter better start doing there jump properly before he sues her! "

You listened to the whispers and picked up your must, expensive wine, walking over to him and the woman, and said, "Sir,Y/n has come to give you this our must expensive wine do you want a taste? Or do you want a different one cause your broke? " you asked what that, the man grabbed the wine out of your hand and began drinking it right from, the bottle and asked, "How much is this wine, you poor little girl." You looked at him, and said, "Y/n knows that it's 500 thousand berries for a glass and since you drank the hold bottle, and one bottle fills, about..... 15 glass you have to pay approximately 7.5 million! Y/n 100% sure! " He looked at you showed then you asked in a scary tone, "Y/n want to know, can you pay? " the man looked shocked but just looked away from you, " So Y/n is guessing, it's a no? " you looked at him, as he stayed quite, "How much do you have, Y/n will tell you how long you must work to pay off the money, " he looked at you, slowly saying in a wisper, "3.5 million, that's all I have on me. " " So Y/n, think you have to give us 4 million, so you will have to work here for a while! " you said emotionlessly, as you walked away, " Oh, and the lady eats free cause she's nice, " you said walking away, until you saw your brother, flirting with a orange haired girl you walked over and looked at them and asked, "Sanji-ni, Y/n want to know, what are you doing? " he looks at you, and says to the orange head, "this is my sister, Y/n! She talks in third person, so please don't bully her for it" He say, you looked at them then sees a green haired boy, and looks at him and says, "Y/n want to know why your hair looks like moss? sir is it natural? " You asked.

That just made them all, burst into laughter, you looked at them and asked," Y/n want to know, why you are laughing? " " Cause your funny Y/n! " you just looked at them and nobbed, as you saw the Raven haired boy from before, you the said, "Y/n think your the, straw hat boy you came in earlier, are you? " the boy looked at you smiled and said, " Yeah, I'm Luffy's, and I'm a pirate and also your brothers new captain! " you brother then hit him and said, " I never said I would join your damn crew! " you looked at him as he began giving the girl he called, Nami free food, you looked at the green haired man and began to touch his hair, he look at you annoyed and shouted "stop touching me woman! " you looked at him and continued touching him.

"Are you getting, free food too? " "No! Your brother only likes the woman, you looked at him, and said, " Y/n want to know now if you want free food? " he nobbed his head into a yes, you went upstairs and brings back food for the green haired man, and left there table. 'They show so much emotion, I will understand them all..... ' you said in you head.