Chapter 4

You were making Zoro's food when you heard a unhappy moan, normally you ignored it but this time you walked to where you heard the sound, you poked your head in a room and saw Uncle Zeff, in the pantry room, "Damn, it's all gone! " you looked at him and cleared your throat, making him look over to you, you then said, "Uncle Zeff Y/n want to know if your ok you look... Unhappy? " you said whit a questionable tone, he looked at you and said, " We're out of  the rear blue bay leaf, and we need it for a reservation that happening in a 2.5 weeks but the boat of food will not be here, until next month... " he said with a load sigh, you looked at him emotionlessly and said out of pity, "Y/n will go get the blue bay leaf, Y/n knows it's on a island not far from here, is Y/n right? " Zeff looked at you and smiled, " Your, a good kid Y/n not like your brother, thank for doing this! " he said in a quiet but loud tone, you looked at him and nobbed leaving the room, you then saw, Sanji plating the food you made for Zoro, he looked at you and said, " the food almost burned, here.. " you looked at sanji and took the plate as you walked your ass over to Zoro, handing him the food which he ate happily, you looked at him as he ate, you looked at you asked, " Why the hell are you watching me eat! " you hears his words and for the first time in you life you felt, embarrassed, you looked awayo quickly so Zoro couldn't see you red face, he looked at you confused but he contined eating, " Zoro, you will not see Y/n for awhile, she has to go get something for uncle.. " you said he looked at you and said" what do you have to get for your uncle? " " it's a rear plant called, 'blue bay-leaf', it for food but it also has amazing biefit for the body, like it gives better heard! " he looked and you and nobbed, you then left him there you had to get ready to go.

                                Leaving  
                             ...................
You were just about to leave when everyone came to wave you off, you looked at them and nobbed, Sanji then hugged you and said, " Y/n promise me you will be ok just promise me! " you looked at him and said, "Y/n promises on her life she will come back unharmed! " you said he smiled at you as you entered your little boat, and began to leave when your pet wolf, Snow, jumped onto the boat, get your outfit wet.

Snow👆

Snow👆