Chapter 3

The picture above is what you are wearing👆

It's been months since that pirate crew, came too the resterunt, and you had been giving Zoro, and a long nosed guy, called Usoop free food, you talked to the Zoro guy a lot you had grown to understand his personality and had grown to, like him..... As a friend of course.

"Y/n still wants to know why your hair is green? Is it natural?" " FOR THE LAST TIME Y/N IT IS!!! " Zoro shouted, "cute" you thought, you liked seeing Zoro angry, but you never knew why, you looked at Zoro and asked, "Y/n wants to know if you ever fell inlove? Y/n's mother Sora said love is like a rollercoaster.... " you said looking at Zoro, "Well yeah everyone's been in love at least once, what about you? " you looked at Zoro, "No, Y/n has never been in love, Y/n has no emotions. " Zoro looked at and turned his head away. As you began remembering something from your past.

                           Fashback
                              ............
You looked out your mother's bedroom window, as Sanji watched mummy ate the food, be made me cook with him, her eyes twinkled at the first bite, "It's amazing Sanji and Y/n, it tastes so good! " she said, you looked at her as she finished the food and gave the dirty dishes to Sanji, who left with them happily, she then looked at you and said in a low tone, "what's wrong dare? " you looked at her and said, "Y/n wants to know what's love? She sees people everday blushing, and Y/n hearing what the children call, 'Lovey dovey'? " you mother looks at you surprised but smiles.

"Well darling when your in love it's a real rollercoaster, you heart starts to hurt, as it get faster, your face heats up, and you think about every word you say carefull, your full of mixed emotions...... It's like your about to die, with frustration! " you looked at her, "That makes no sense to Y/n , how will you die, and you can't feel like that, it just makes no sense!" You say at her emotionlessly, and walks out the room.

One day you'll understand..... Y/n, I just hope you don't fall in love with the wrong person like I did, I hope you don't make the same mistake as me..... Darling.

                             Flashback
                               .............
You looked at Zoro, he was a sleep. "Is Y/n in love? " you said in a low whisper, so no one hears it, but one person did, as he walks past, on the upper deck of the boat, his blue eyes widened at this, " Y/n in love! " he said in his head, "it can't be! " he said as he stopped in his tracks.

You got up and looked at Zoro, but if Y/n is in love will Zoro like her back, maybe I would jaut do what Sanji does to Nami......
Your mind goes back to Sanji with Nami,  maybe it will work, you heard Zoro walking up and you looked at him and said, to Zoro, "do you want some food Zoro-chin! " you asked, Zoro then nobed his head into a yes, "ok I will go make you some food. " you said emotionlessly once again.