Chapter 7

The two siblings charged at one another, quickly,  Y/n spinded around then kicked her brother, making him fall back.

She continued sending kicks and punches to her brother but to her confusion he didn't fight back. She continued to hit him though. She jumped up into the air as she raised up her leg, falling back down hitting Sanji on his foreheadhead, Sanji fell to the floor but quickly recovered, this time her sent a kick to his sister, but instead of the kick hitting her, it went right past her head. Sanji began to open his mouth, when the blonde hair girl, grabbed his leg, and throw him, causing him to break through a wall.

The two Blondie's looked at one another, one was on a pile of rabble, and the other standing over him, with blond spatter on her face, she looked down at her brother and said, "Y/n Doesn't want you to trick her, so you must.... Die.... " The girl said with a unsure tone, the male smiled, " Hey sis, if I die it's good to know that I died a your hand.... " The girls eyes widened at what her brother said.

She walked back and looked at him, she didn't know what to do, she began to say something in a low voice.

As the male looked up he saw something that shocked him, in front of him he saw tears rolling down his be loved sister's face, and heard her saying, "Y/n sorry, Sanji is hurt, what is Y/n doing.... " she stopped talking as she just stood there standing still.

The girl touched her face, feeling the tears, What are these things?, she thought, what falling from her eyes she never understood what they were but it felt

The girl touched her face, feeling the tears, What are these things?, she thought, what falling from her eyes she never understood what they were but it felt...... Nice to her, to let them roll down her face it felt nice to fell like this, it felt nice to just let it all out.

The blue eyed girl, then felt one pair of hands around her body, she recognized the scent, it was Sanji her brother, the girl didn't dear move she was to heart broken to do so, she was to sad, she almost killed the most precious thing to her, her brother.

The girl soon stopped crying as she looked up at her brother, the girl then looked down again, a sigh escaped his lips, "Hey, looked at me Y/n, you down have to be embarrassed, it's normal to feel ashamed. " The girl looked at her older brother, as bobbed, she took his hand and then started to lead him to Crocodile and Robin.

Y/n sorry Robin-san, I'm sorry master Crocodile but Y/n brother and his crew needs Y/n, so here Y/n comes world!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ALL Emotions Unlocked

SHAME

HAPPINESS

EMBARRASSMENT