Chapter 1

Y/n stood by a wall listening to her older brother, Sanji Vinsmoke, cry you felt pity for how weak he was, but helped him with is cut, cause he was your twin brother, but never really cared that much for him, you just followed him cause he was your twin and talked to your mother cause, Sanji did, you  thought your brother Sanji ,and mother weird and never saw them as normal, but you soon learnt that you weren't normal cause, you watched other people, cry or laugh or blush and even get angry, but you never did any of that, you never even smiled unless you had to fake it. You wanted to understand why you were so different so you when to your mother about it, and you asked and asked and asked, but never got a answer, you started to think your mother, didn't know but one day when  your brother was not there you asked, and you mother smiled at you and said, "Are you sure you want to know, darling? It's a horrific truth... "You nobbed your head up and down, and your mother opened her mother and began to explain.

" Well, you see.... "

Back then when I was pregnant, your father wanted you all not to have emotions you and your four (4) brothers, but I refused, so in order to stop that I drank poison in hopes to save your emotions, leaving me weak and sick, but when you all were born, I thought it doesn't work, but you and Sanji, showed emotion, Sanji showed all but you showed some, even if it's not on your face, I saw it in your eyes, darling, you love your brother and I can see your happy when he smiles.... Look after him, when I'm gone ok darling. " your mother said with a smile, you looked at her with no emotion and said, "Y/n will......"
,
Months later, our mother died, as you watched, Sanji cry on the ground, you watched and pitied your brother, but you showed no signs of it you just looked emotionlessly, at him. As your father and his assistant, came you walked over to Sanji, and slapped him making him cry louder, you were interested in the water that came out of his eyes called 'tears', you looked at him, and asked"Why do you cry, Sanji-ni?
Y/n must know. " you looked at him as he cried giving you no answer, you asked again, "Why do you cry,? Sanji-ni? Y/nmust know. " you looked at him as he stopped crying and he said, "Because I'm sad, Y/n, mama's dead! " you look at him and said,
"Y/n don't understand, why you sry, but mama told Y/n if you did to say, it's ok, Sanji-ni don't cry!... " Sanji looked at you and ran away crying, you looked at him confused. As you father smiled at you and put his hand on your head petting you, you looked at him and asked, "Y/n wonders why you pet her like a dog? " your father looked at you and stopped as you began to walk away to find Sanji. "

It has been months since mother had died and Sanji was crying as father told him to leave, you walked up to Sanji, and banged his cut your sister, Reiju came in and grabbed both you and Sanji's hand dragging you both to a ship, as she pushed you and told you both to go, she spent time convincing Sanji but you both left.

"Y/n, to Earth! " you looked at Sanji, it has been years since then, and now you both lived and worked at a restaurant, how things has changed. You were about to get the food when, there was a loud sound that moved the boat, coming from, uncle Zeffs room, you ran up to she a hold in the wall and the old man, you walked out and looked at the other chefs with your, emotionless face and said, "Y/n, think it bad, and who did it is in bad trouble. " You said looking at them.