Chapter 6

Y/n standed next to Robin, looking down at her book, Crocodile had ordered for, his Minos, To eliminate Monkey D. Puffy, or Laffy, or Lonffy or Luffy or something.

I was as quiet as normal, waiting for him to command me to kill, murder, kidnap, steal, the normal.........

I remember Sanji often cause he's my brother and, I haven't seen him in, a long time. The memories with him feels like distance memories, cause of Robin's kindness to you, I want to forget about it, cause I never felt, happy with him, but I can't I wonder....... Why

"Y/n, I need you to come with me and Robin, to deal with , THE STRAW HATS", Crocodile said, I look at him , " Y/n ready to go, do some beating up, Y/n ready!!! " I said ready to go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sigh at the people fighting I had already dealer with the guards outside of the gate.
I decided to look around, when I saw fluffy white tails, I ran towards where I saw it, and saw none other that my brother, Sanji...

I just stood there as sanji took, down the guy who always did ballet, I think his name was, Mr. 2?

As I stood there sanji looked up at me, when he saw me I saw tears rolling down, his face. I stood still, did I do something wrong, did I say something? But I never spoke or moved, did I?

I then looked and saw , Snow next to him, looking at me as well, I walked up to them, as Sanji, ran and hugged me, I then remembered, Crocodile's words.

Flashback~~~~

"Y/n, no matter who it is, eliminated, them, the STRAW HATS, are EVIL! " you looked at him, emotionlessly, and said, "Y/n, will.... eliminate.... all Straw Hats, cause they are EVIL... " you said as you looked at him blankly.

End Of Flashback~~~~

You looked at Sanji, then killed him in his, 'Family Jewells", he walked back in pain, you ran up to him, jumping into the air getting ready to kick him, but Sanji recovered, and raised up his hand,  letting you kick on this upper arm.

You jumped back and ran up to him again, and started throwing kicks and punchs, that he doged

He looked at you and you at this, you both got, in a proper fighting pustion, and Snow was just chilling watching the whole fight go down,