𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

3 years passed now. I've been still working with military and the Autobots but one thing i'm worried is that i haven't heard about Sam not once.

"Captain! What are our orders?" Soldier asked.

I kept my arms crossed and i looked the Autobots on the hall.

"Y/n." Lennox said and poked me.

"What?" I asked.

"The orders." Lennox repeated.

"Oh, yeah, i'm sorry." I said.

There was a bunch of soldiers waiting for orders and also the Autobots were all on ear.

"So as you all heard they need soldiers to go and confirm the place. There has been rumours that there has been something suspicious activity and we don't know what it is. Take your stuff and then go to the cars! I'm gonna be here with my earpiece. I will send help if it's needed. everything clear? Good! Let's go!" I said and clapped my hands.

"You're starting to be more natural at this." Lennox said.

"Funny. It's been 3 years" I said.

"You're doing good." Lennox said and then he left.

"Sideswipe and Mirage? Could you two go with them?" I asked.

"No problem." Mirage said.

I sit down for a while and i looked down. I closed my eyes. I need to calm down.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...." I whispered.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked and i opened my eyes again. I was in differend room and i was dreaming again. Those were memories back 4 months ago. I got my rank raised and everything was going well.

I was sitting in a office with Lennox and then there was Morshower but also two more people. I knew the one was the boss for the whole NEST and the military. The fifth person was Harold Attinger.

"They're public enemy! We will terminate all the joint operations." The head guy of the military said.

"What?! Excuse me but do you have any idea what you're saying right now?" I asked.

"Yes, Major L/n, i have and i'm saying that they're hostile." He continued.

"You got to be shitting me?" I asked.

"Hey! L/n, calm down." Morshower said to me.

"No." I said and i stood up.

"I've been working them all these 8 years and i know that they're everything but hostile and public enemy!" I said and i was about to be hostile.

"Sit down!" They said to me and so i did.

"We will gather CIA black ops division, Cemetry Wind and hunt then down." Harold said.

I looked at Harold and i knew he was a bad person.

"We decided that there is gonna be TRF." Harold said and pointed to the wall where read TRF.

"And what is that?" Lennox asked.

"Transformers Reaction Force." Harold started.

"Gather all your military soldiers and combat any Cybertronians on Earth, along all the humans who sympathizes with them." Harold said.

Lennox started a few minutes and looked at Morshower who nodded to Lennox.

"Copy." Lennox said.

"You serious? William?!" I said.

"Major L/n, are you joining?" Morshower asked.

"I will do anything else than join... Here! Take it 'cause i'm out of this! Don't contact me anymore." I said and i handed my NEST patch to them.

I was about to walk out but Harold stopped.

"Major, remember than TRF will not save you if they see you with the Autobots." I heard him say but i didn't answer. I waited that the door closed and i started to run for my life. I went to my room and i packed all of the important things. I took my dogtags and my watch. Everything important and then lastly two picture which we took after the Chicago war. Pic with me and Sam but also picture with me and our grew. There was army and Epps's group. I turned it and there was another picture glued and it was me and the Autobots. I sat on Optimus's servo and there was also Ratchet, Bee, Mirage, Sideswipe, Leadfoot, Roadbuster and many others.

I walked outside my room and i started to jog towards the hall.

"Optimus! Let's go!" I said.

"What happened there?" He asked.

"It's bad... They view you as a hostile and public enemy. They will pick you all one by one. They're also createring TRF with military and all the humans with you are not safe." I said.

"I knew there was something." Optimus said.

"Autobots, let's roll out!" Optimus said.

I ran downstairs and i went with Optimus. We left from the base and i knew this wasn't good. Not for me and not for the Autobots. This was war between Autobots and the humans.