𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

They pulled me up to the fire escape and i saw Optimus attacking the Driller.

I saw how Optimus flew up to the sky and shoot the building. Soon he was flying down through the building and through Driller. I looked down and Driller's lights shut down and he was dead.

"Where did he go?" I asked about Optimus.

"He's gonna be fine but we need to go!" Epps said.

"Right." I nodded and then i followed Epps and the others. We found stairs so we ran down and we arrived to some side alley. Papers were flying down and we needed to be ready for whatever was coming.

"Y/n! It's starting!" Sam yelled to me.

"What? No!" I said and i looked up. They activated the pillars around the world.

"We need to hurry!" I said and i ran in front of Sam and the others. Suddenly someone started to shoot to our way.

"Look out!" Epps yelled to us and we tried to find place to hide.

I kept running straight ahead and i didn't know where to go. I ran out from the side alley and i heard someone flying above me. I ran next to the school bus to hide. I lookde behind me but nobody was there.

"Where the hell are they?" I asked quietly but then i focused back to the reality. Maybe is better if i do this alone. Someone was really flying very close to me and then i heard a loud thud and the ground shook. I looked behind me and it was Starscream.

"What a treat! You and me, alone!" Starscream said to me and i started to back off quickly. I ran foward but then Starscream threw the school bus in front of me and i was glad i wasn't under it. I ran in front off the school bus 'cause it was upside down so the school bus hood was covering me.

"Why he need to chase me." I sighed and i stood up lowering myself a bit and i ran inside the bus. I heard his steps coming closer.

"You can't hide!" He yelled to me and then i heard that circular saw sound. I tried to speed up and good i did 'cause right behind my back Starscream cut the bus. I ran out from the back of the bus to outside.

"I just love it when your little insect feet try to run!" I heard Starscream saying when i tried to run away.

"Shit!" He was right behind me and i ran behind one of the trashcart. I tried to catch my breath again but then Starscream punced the cart down and i fell back.

"I thought you were working for u?" Starscream asked spitting oil.

Then i remembered the weapons what Que gave us and i grabbed my backpack while keeping my eyes on Starscream. I took the glove looking thing and i placed it on my hand.

"I'll never work for you." I said and then i shoot Startscream with the glove and there came wire out which sticked on him.

"Argh!" Starscream groaned from pain 'cause it went through his eye. I lifted my eyebrow and it looked like i could escape.

"My eye!" Starscream yelled and then stood up and started to back off. This was a bad idea. I flew with him 'cause the wire was still on him.

I yelled and Starscream was moving like crazy. He even tried to fly and he tried to climb up the wall of the building but immediately jumped back down. He really tried to get the wire out of his eye and i flew through a window and i saw the other invention which Que gave me and it was the bomb. I activated it and i jumped out of the window and stabbed Starscream's other eye with the bomb.

He started to yell more and tried to get the bomb out.

"I can't see! I can't see!" He yelled and started to spin around and so did i.

"Y/n!!" I heard someone yell my name and it was Lennox. He tried to cut the wire off.

"Lennox! Cut it off! Now!" I yelled to him.

"I'm trying!" Lennox yelled back to me.

"Knife! Use your knife! Hurry!" I yelled.

Lennox didn't answer me but he really tried to cut if off.

"The bomb's gonna blow! The bomb..." I yelled and tried to warn him. Starscream started to his his face to ground and started to grawl on the ground and of course me and Lennoc both were being dragged with him.

"You human scum!" Starscream said.

"We got 20 seconds on that bomb!" I yelled.

"What bomb?" Lennox asked.

"The bomb in his eye!" I yelled but then Starscream stood back up. Lennoc was still holding on and tried to cut if off.

"Cut it! Cut it!" I yelled and i started to panic.

"I got it! How long do we have?" Lennox said while we were both in the air. Startscream started to swing us around.

"I'm gonna kick you!" Starscream said and really tried to kick us. He started to backoff and then fly again but this time much higher. He fell and sat on top one of the buildings and the bomb started to beep faster.

"Lennox!" I screamed this time and Lennox did it! He cut the wire off but then we started to fall down from the roof. The bomb exploaded right after he cut the wire off.

Screaming.

"Oh my god!" I screamed but then i saw Bee running from our right side and he managed to catch both of us. Bee transformed back to his altmode. Lennox and i were laying on our back on Bee's hood looking in front of us where Starscreams whole arm fell. Bee drove back out of the dust and then Starscream's whole body fell in front of us.

I breathed quickly and looked Starscream.

"Well that was interesting..." I said and Lennox hummed with agreement. I turned to look at him.

"We need to go 'cause there is not much time." I said and i jumped off from Bee.

"Oh and thanks buddy." I smiled to Bee.