𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

We were getting closer to Charlotte's office where she was and i hated the idea already.

I knocked on the door and we stepped in.

"Do you know what this is called?" Charlotte asked from us and showed some file.

"No." I said and shrugged my shoulders

"Total Nightmare file." Charlotte lifted her hand where was a note and then her assistant started to write something.

I pointed Sam that he and Carly can sit on the chairs. They both sat down.

"So, the investigation is open. We're sent agents to your office. And, for the time being, we're gonna send you home with Autobot protection." Charlotte started with Sam and i stood behind them.

I noticed that Wheelie and his friend Brains were there too and Wheelie drove towards my legs.

"Who do i need to speak to get you guys to understand that i can help, that i can contribute?" Sam asked and the Brains was already on the table.

"Hey, we can all help. Want to tell you what i know? I could tell you about the solar system, all the fun planrts to hand out in." Brains said on the table.

"Get off my desk, please." Charlotte said and put her gun to the table.

"Hey, okay. No need to mean and Sam you're not gonna be involved to this thing." I said and i grabbed Brains and lifted him off from the table.

"You pulling out guns? I can't help you out now. She angry." Brains said while i lifted him up.

"Oh, my god." Charlotte said.

"What do you envision for me? I go home now? I go back to work? I make copies? I mean..." Sam didn't quit.

"Yeah, you two can go home. Sam like i told you, we will contact you if we need your help." I said to Sam.

"Sometimes you should listen to your friend when she's right. This is unit for veteran intelligence officers and Special Forces, not for boys who once owned special cars." Charlotte said with mean voice tone.

"That's a bit harsh, isn't it, ma'am?" Carly asked.

"Don't call me ma'am. I'm not a ma'am." Charlotte said and looked at Carly.

"Well, you're a woman, aren't you?" Carly asked.

"So... are those yours?" Sam asked and pointed Charlotte's medals on the wall.

"Yeah. CIA." Charlotte said.

"I only ask 'cause i also have a medal, from the President." Sam said and i pinched my nose bridge.

"Yeah, great. So, it's not that complicated, right? No one gets to work with the Autobots unless i approve it. You're breaking my chain of command." Charlotte said.

"Hey, hey, hey... wait a minute. Since a when you started to decide who work with them?" I asked from Charlotte because now i was extremely confused.

"Since when i stepped inside to this building." Charlotte said.

"Oh, did you hear that? Oh, i'm sorry but respectfully who gave you that permission?" I asked.

"I don't need anyones permission for that." Charlotte said.

"Oh, you don't? I've been with them and in charge them over 4 years so i think that you need someone's permission... Listen, i really don't give a fuck how much higher you're with your medals and positins but one thing is clear. Stay away from them or atleast ask me." I said and i crossed my arms.

Now this current moment could be my last in this building with Autobots.

"Come on, let's go. You've done what you came for." Carly said to Sam and they both stood up.

"With all due respect, young man, i appreciate what you did. But you're not a soldier like her. You're a messenger. You've always been a messenger." Charlotte said to Sam and that was cruel but that made me a thing few things through.

"He's a hero." Carly said to Charlotte.

I stood there and i looked at Sam.

"Wait for a moment." I said to him and Sam just nodded.

I stood in front of Charlotte for a while and when i was about to leave she called my name.

"L/n." Charlotte started.

"Yeah." I asked.

"You still wanna be in your position and work in this place?" Charlotte asked.

"I am and i will." I said with full confident.

"Then stop stepping over the line." She said.

"But who here is stepping over the line?" I asked and i left before she could answer me.

I ran after Sam and Carly and i tried to reach them.

"Sam!" I tried to yell at him.

Sam and Carly turned to look at me.

"Get Bee and we'll meet outside the building and wait me!" I said to them and i started to run again.

I went to grab my jacket and i tried to find Lennox.

"So how it went?" Lennox asked.

"You don't wanna know. Good i even have this job anymore. Anyway i'm going to Sam's place but i'll be back soon." I said to him.

"Really?" Lennox asked.

"Yeah, i'll be back. " I smiled.

Lastly i scanned the whole hall because i needed to see Optimus.

"Optimus! Few words." I called him.

I walked in front of him.

"I need you to answer any of my messages or calls if i do so... I have no idea what's gonna happen but i'll be back." I said to him.

"I don't have idea what you're gonna do but i'll trust you." Optimus said.

"Thank you." I smiled to him.

"Let us know if there is any problems." Optimus said.

"I will." I said while i kept walking outside.

Bee, Sam and Carly were waiting me there and i stepped inside Bee's altmode.

"Okay, let's go." I said.