𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

We kept running up to the stairs and eventually we were high enough so we ran inside a big office.

"Go, go, go!" I kept telling to the men who were behind Epps and the others.

"Set up the rocket!" Epps commanded and they started to set it ip.

"Shit is getting real..." I murmured and i ran behind Epps. Sam and Carly were next to me.

"They're coming." Epps whispered and we looked from the broken window.

Carly pointed a building.

"There, the building with the dome." Carly said.

"Get me there!" I said and everyone were in shock.

"What!" Sam almost yelled.

"I need to go there.

"Nobody is going anywhere! We're taking the big shot first!" Epps said.

The rocket was almost ready and i crossed my arms and i waited 'cause what else i could do?

I felt the floor shaking and i opened my arms. I looked everyone and i knew that this wasn't normal.

"Guys?" I asked and then the whole building started to shake.

"The building!" Epps yelled.

"What's going on?" I asked and i tried to walk foward to the window to see the situation.

"They're shooting at the building." Someone yelled.

I looked down and i saw the Decepticon ships shooting the building like they knew that we were there planning to shoot the pillar down.

"This is not a good idea." Someone said.

"What?" I asked.

"This is not a good idea. This building is unstable." He said.

"Listen! You're gonna shoot that missile or i'm gonna do it. If we back off now we can still die!" I said to him.

He just stared at me.

"Yeah? That's your target. Shoot it." I said and i gave him a supportive nudge on the shoulder.

"I don't even care id the building collapses. I'm having a heart attack anyway." I hear him murmur and then he aimed at the target.

I was walking towards Sam and Carly when i saw all the glass bottles starting to shake and the chairs to roll out from the building.

"The building is going over!" Epps yelled.

All the chairs, shelves, tables, everything started to roll towards us and eventually out of the building.

"Try to get up!" I said and but then i fell down.

"It's okay! It stopped!" Epps yelled.

I sighed but to no avail.

"Guys, look!" Carly yelled and pointed outside.