𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

You have the Spark. You need to figure it out yourself. Go and bring Optimus back alive, it's your destiny.

"You alright?" I hear and i open my eyes.

"Yeah." I rub my eyes.

Maybe i thought wrong? Is Optimus really my destiny? Or was my job just to bring him back alive?

"Are the dreams worse?" Optimus asked.

"What? Who told you about my dreams?" I asked because i didn't tell Optimus.

"Lennox did, he wanted me to know." Optimus said and i was quite surprised that William wanted Optimus to know about my life. Well of course i tell everything to Optimus by myself but i don't wanna worry him.

"It's just same dreams all these 4 years. All about the spark, Cybertron, war, the Primes and destiny." I laugh it off.

"Do you believe in destiny?" Optimus asked.

That was a question i needed to think what i answer.

"Actually yes i do because how else we would live here if we don't have destiny? I told you 4 years ago that you're my destiny but now i've started to think was i just fool and was my destiny just to bring you back alive." My body started to freeze.

"Y/n..." Optimus started.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"If bringing me to life is your destiny so am i." Optimus said and my heart was almost bounding out of my chest.

"You think?" I asked.

"I know." Optimus correcter.

I started to smile.

"That's actually lovely to hear." I said.

It was much darker when we left and i looked outside.

"Wait? How long did i sleep?" I asked.

"Maybe 5 hours." Optimus said.

"5 HOURS?!" I almost kicked Optimus.

i'm sure we had one plane flight because it can't be possible to be already there just only driving through the roads but how i did not wake up?

The building looked abandoned and i'm pretty sure most of them were.

"There was many soldiers who opened the gate to us when they saw Optimus. We drove deeper inside the city and again i didn't have good feeling about this.

Optimus stopped and i put my jacket on and i opened the door.

I climbed down but before i closed the door.

"Y/n, i don't want you to be dead after this." Optimus said.

"Same to you." I said back and i closed to door.

We have had this since the egypt and i think it's somehow funny to say before every mission that don't die. Few soldiers walked towards me.

"Heyy, soldier girl! Was it a nice ride?" Roberts placed his arm around my shoulders.

Roberts is one of my friends from the military after Epps left.

"What? Nice ride? Oh, yeah but i fell asleep though." I laughed it off.

"Hah, you missed all the good views." Robert said to me.

"Well you have a good view right here." I said and then Optimus revved his engines.

Roberts was staring.

"I meant this city." I shook my head in misbelieve.

"Men..." I murmured.