Chapter 12

¨Draco Lucius Malfoy.¨ Hermione started, glaring at her husband. ¨I don't need you standing up for me. I can handle it myself.¨ Draco smiled and whispered a ¨sorry¨ as he pulled Hermione into a hug to diffuse her anger. ¨You don't always need to be so tough, you know?¨ Draco whispered in a low voice.

Hearing such comforting words made Hermione's expression soften as a small smile slowly spread across her face. Breaking the hug, Hermione said, ¨I love you, Draco... Now come, today is such a great day, we musnt let them interrupt our plan and mood.¨ Draco nodded his head as he tugged Hermione's arm and dragged her towards their penthouse.

Back at the beach, Aunt Isabelle was still dwelling on what Hermione had said, absolutely convinced that she could use this to her advantage to get her to apologise to Kimberly. ¨Mommy!! Did you hear what that bitch said?? You cant just let her walk away like that! How could she talk to me like that when she isnt even paying for the stay at this hotel??¨ Kimberly whined and huffed, annoying her mother to no end. ¨Kimberly! Stop whining this instant. Go tan under the sun, and do not bother me.¨

Hearing her mother's words, Kimberly grumbled in discontent and marched away to join her sister in the sun. As the rest of the Granger family had gone back to doing their own activities, Aunt Isabelle took the chance to sneak away towards the main lobby of the hotel. There, she bumped into Narcissa Malfoy.

¨Hey! Watch where you're going!¨ Aunt Isabelle shrieked as she almost collided with Narcissa. Seeing Narcissa's face, she paused and frowned. ¨Hold on, aren't you the famous socialite, Narcissa Malfoy?¨ Narcissa Malfoy scrunched up her face in distaste and nodded coldly. ¨Yes I am, and who are you?¨ Aunt Isabelle, who was exhilerated to be in the presence of such a distinguished lady felt extremely flustered. ¨OH! I'm Isabelle Granger, its so nice to meet you!¨ Narcissa's face softened as she heard the word 'Granger' knowing that it mustve been her daughter-in-law's family.

¨By any chance, do you know Hermione Granger?¨ Aunt Isabelle raised her eyebrow and rambled carelessly, ¨Of course I know that beaver. How do you know her? She's such an ungrateful, entitled bitch. Her parents really had it coming. It was either sooner or later that they pass away¨ After hearing those harsh words about Hermione, she was absolutely taken aback. Aghast and disgusted was an understatement. Narcissa's lips pursed as she said, ¨Hermione is my daughter-in-law. I do not know what happened between both of you but she is the best person that could have married my son. If you disrespect her, you disrespect me. Good day.¨ With that, Narcissa turned on her heel and walked away, going to find Hermione to tell her what had happened.

¨Hermione,¨ Narcissa started as Hermione turned around with Draco's hands around her waist. ¨Yes, Cissa? Do you need something?¨ Narcissa proceeded to spill everything that had happened with Aunt Isabelle with Hermione listening at the side. Despite Hermione acting composed, the vein popping at the side of her forehead and clenched fists gave her away. With gritted teeth, she thanked Narcissa for informing her and proceeded to seeth under her breath, ¨How dare she? I will make sure she regrets her actions...¨

_____________________________
Author's note:
Hey guys im so sorry for the lack of updates. Heres a new chapter!!