Chapter 1

¨RON! HOW DARE YOU?¨ Hermione's shrill shriek reverberated through the room. Ron and a blonde haired bimbo were lying on THEIR bed naked, and snogging. ¨Hermione! I can explain , please! It's not what it looks like!¨ Ron scrambled to put on his underwear and pants, but to no avail, as he wore it inside out. As Hermione turned to leave, Ron grabbed her hand and tugged it as hard as he could. ¨Stop it Ron! Let me go, it hurts.¨ Tears started to form at the corners of Hermione's eyes from the betrayal, the hurt, the anger and the pain of Ron's fingernails digging deep into her skin.

¨Listen, Hermione. You will never be able to escape, and you WILL go through with this wedding. Your stupid attitude and bossiness will never find you another husband. So suck it up you bitch.¨ Flames formed in Hermione's eyes as she flung around to face Ron. ¨Of course, how did I not realise it sooner?? The random charges to my credit card, the rush to get married, the big house? You bloody bastard, I would NEVER give you anything EVER! You scum.¨ After Hermione's parents passed away, she had inherited all of their fortune which amounted to some wealth comparable to the Malfoys. Ron, however, spent all his money on numerous girls, alcohol and expensive things he never needed.

After hearing Hermione's words, Ron saw red. Partially under the influence of alcohol, he shoved Hermione against the cupboard and slurred in her ear, ¨Say that again, darling.¨ His fingers cut off circulation in Hermione's wrists and his face never looked more demented and crazy. Ripping off Hermione's clothes as she screamed her throat sore, Ron did something that he would never be able to take back, and in turn, scar Hermione for life.

_______
Author's note: Hello readers! Chapter 1 is a short one because it gives info for the next and longer chapters! Do vote and follow me! <333 And i really appreciate constructive criticism so drop theme down in the comments! Stay healthy and happy<33