Scarlett: *glare at Jinka* she was brought back from the dead, stop complaining, she could have stayed dead!

Carmilla: shut the fuck up Scarlett, if it's for spouting nonsense, I might as well slash your tongue off.

Dalia: *step in front of Scarlett* be careful of what you say "Red Queen"

Fubuki: *step to Carmilla's side*

Since the situation seemed to escalate a bit too much, I stabbed the knife in her throat and left her to bleed to death. What I did made some of my mates glare at me while some were smiling satisfied. After she died I waited for a bit and I summoned my two swords once again and prepared to chant. While waiting I saw something that made my eyes widen, Rose was clutching the fabric of her shirt while crying. I looked around but Tomi was still alive and on his two feet, I was wondering why she was crying until I had an idea about the reason.

I changed into my half-demon half-angel form and started chanting.

Y/n: o may the souls and bodies be one again! Let the dead rise again, and let their souls find their way back to their physical shells!

It took a few seconds but after waiting for a bit, M. took deep breaths while clutching her throat. She looked around before her eyes settled on me in my half-angel half-demon form, I then remembered what Rose did.

I slightly moved to the side so that M. could see Rose and I was surprised by what happened. As soon as M. saw Rose, she immediately stopped moving and her breathing slowed down to a comfortable level. It was as if she completely forgot I was here, Rose turned to look at where M. was, and when she saw that M. was watching her, she smiled at her.

On the other hand, when she saw me smirking at her, she turned back around embarrassed that she had been caught.

My mates turned to look at where I and M. were looking and they saw a blushing Rose.

Fubuki: *change in her human form* you're joking right?

Carmilla: *change in her human form and groan* she is your beta's mate?! What nonsense is that, why do the gods and goddesses need to punish me

Linnae: *smile* well it looks like we won't have to worry about the kid becoming a danger

Artoria: *small smile*

Annie: tch *walk away*

Jinka: *glare at M.* what bullshit *walk toward Tora*

Dalia: that's good, seeing kids die is not among my favorite things to see

Ana: *high-five Liliana* thanks for standing up with me

Liliana: *smile* Whatever

Scarlett: *look down* I guess the dinner between your pack and us is going to be a bit awkward from now on *small laugh*

Linnae: *put her arm around Scarlett's shoulder* come on let's go eat something and cheer you up

Scarlett: *raise an eyebrow* you know a place where we can eat pizza?

Linnae: hell yes I do! *walk away with Scarlett*

Carmilla: *glare at M.* you're lucky that Y/n decided to bring you back, if it was me I would have killed you and left your body to rot outside

Fubuki: *walk away toward Myu and Mika with Carmilla, her fists clenched*

Annie: Y/n! She is dangerous!

Dalia: *pat Annie's back* come on stop that, as I said we did the same things she did but unlike her, the people we killed won't come back

Annie: *sigh*...whatever, I can't stand here seeing her face *walk away with Dalia*