Ch 57-The Final Battle (pt 4)

Previously:

After Kise ran to the fight and started to kill many enemies. I heard a shout and I saw that the unknown giant had broken Annie's arms, he approached its head from her breast but before he could sink its teeth in it, we all heard the sound of big footsteps approaching. Reiner came barreling through the trees and slammed himself into the unknown titan, the unknown titan was sent flying and Reiner helped Annie get up. Unfortunately, they were still being shot at by the giant crossbow.

That's when I started to feel the ground starting to deform itself and the huge crossbows stopped firing. Katakuri came from behind looking at M. with rage.

Katakuri: please Y/n...bring back everyone, Kise explained to me the plan. We need you to transform, please do it!

After Katakuri joined Kise in battle and they started fighting side by side.

Y/n: (I need to transform! But will I even be able to do it?! How am I supposed to transform anyway?)

I looked up and saw M. looking in my direction with anger, she started to walk toward me with determination.

Y/n: (shit! I need to do it! I need to transform...the question is...wait...yeah maybe that could work!)

I looked up at M. with a smirk and she momentarily squinted her eyes before she quickened her pace.

Y/n: (you are dead M.!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

I closed my eyes and concentrated as much as I could, I ignored every sound around me. I took deep breaths and started relaxing, after a moment I felt like I was falling down so I had the reflex to open my eyes and try to catch myself on a ledge or something.

I realized that the floor under my hands was weird, it was moving and it was kind of wet. I couldn't see anything so I got up and tried to find a source of light, I walked and walked until I had enough. I sat down and grabbed my head in my hands while closing my eyes.

Y/n: fuck fuck fuck! It's not working! How am I supposed to do that?! Can't I have a clue...anything...please

When I said that, I felt something on my cheek and I saw my mother.

Y/n: mom?! I...wait where are you going?!

My mom started walking away, I got up and ran after her but no matter how fast I ran, I wasn't able to catch up to her. After a moment of me running after her, my surroundings started to change, the darkness that had surrounded me since I arrived here was slowly being dissipated.

After a moment of running, my mother stopped and I was able to catch up to her. She turned around and looked at me with a warm smile, I hugged her but as soon as I did that. The darkness around me disappeared and I was left in an unfamiliar place, it looked exactly like the inside of my mind. The place where I can talk to my inner vampire, weretiger, etc.

I turned around to ask my mother why I was there but she had disappeared and in her place, there were many orbs of different colors. There was a red one, a dark red one, a grey one, a light blue one, etc. In total there were 9 orbs with one being very big while the others were the same height.

I approached the orbs and I saw that inside each of them there were my inner vampire and all the others. I searched for the angel and demon's orbs and I found them pretty much immediately.

When I touched the orb I felt that it was hard but not hard like glass but more like the outer shell of some candy. However as soon as I touched both of them, something happened, both my inner angel and my inner demon appeared behind me. They were confused about where they were, their eyes met and they raised a brow before their eyes drifted to me and they smiled.