Ch 15-Nobody touch what's mine!

Previously:

Everyone parted ways, as Fubuki was going to go and talk to Myu someone stopped her, it was Wanda.

Wanda: listen to me, I hope for you that you will be able to prove that Fk/n is Y/n because if there is even a single small doubt in your head...I will kill this leader and the other in the most painful way.

Fubuki: *growl* I won't let you hurt Y/n

Wanda: we will see

After Wanda walked away toward Myu's chamber while Fubuki glared at her.

Fubuki: (Y/n... I know that it's you...don't worry help is on its way, we are going to bring you back!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present (3rd POV)

Today was the day when the Order of The Four was going to capture the horsemen or at least their leader and get answers. They did everything according to plan, they spread rumors about the village being a place where the Order of The Four was resting for the night. They even sent fake letters with the coordinates of the town and a description about it saying that the town held most of the Order of The Four's resources. Now all they needed to do was wait for the horsemen to arrive.

--------------With the Horsemen--------------

Hector, Scarlett, and the horsemen were in a meeting discussing the information they received from one of the guards.

Hector: so as you know there have been rumors concerning a town where most of the resources of the Order of The Four are stocked.

Annie: yes we heard about this too

Liliana: are the rumors false or true?

Scarlett: well we sent a guard to the coordinates that were written on the paper and there is a town with a lot of crates and people with the coat of the Order of The Four.

Dalia: alright then what's the plan?

Hector: since there are not many people there and it's just a mission to destroy resources, Liliana, Ana, Dalia and Annie will go there and take care of the objective.

Y/n: *raise her hand* hmm

Hector: yes Fk/n?

Y/n: what about me?

Hector: oh right...Scarlett will replace you for now

Y/n: what?! Why?!

Ana: honey the Order of The Four wants to capture and question you

Liliana: exactly you need to remain here to make sure that they won't be able to get you

Y/n: b-but...*looks down* I want to help, after what happened yesterday

Dalia: besides what if something goes wrong, you are not like us, you are human or at least part human.

Annie: you only have your demon form that can help you and I don't think you want her help

Y/n: I guess you're right...then at least promise me that you will be okay

Ana: *smile* of course hun *kiss Y/n*

Liliana: of course babe after all I still want to play... besides I talked to Ana about something and she wants to spend some time with us *wink*

Y/n: *blush* o-okay

Dalia: *pout* hey no fair! *turn to Y/n* well I need to come back or else the kids will miss their favorite aunty *smirk*

Annie: *look at Dalia* they like you because you behave like a kid too *smile at Y/n* don't worry love I will come back to you