Ch 49-A Deal From M.

Previously:

While I was thinking that, Y/n got in front of us and waited, Katakuri turned around when he heard someone approaching.

Katakuri: you are...M/n?

M/n: yes *look at Sigrid* oh my god!

I heard this M/n sitting next to me and chanting something, I felt my wounds starting to close and the pain disappeared too. I propped myself on my knees and embraced my daughter, I turned around and kissed Katakuri before we all hugged.

Sigrid: *worried* Katakuri, you are still wounded too

Katakuri: don't worry it will heal, for now, we need to go away from here

M/n: *nod* if we stay, Y/n will need to focus on making sure that we are not harmed too so let's go!

We all got up and walked away before we heard a loud roar followed by the sound of a slap and something big falling to the ground.

Sigrid: (did she just bitch slap a dragon?!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(Y/n POV)

I glared at the dragon who was squirming under my foot, I looked more closely at the dragon to see if I could recognize them.

The most noticeable feature was definitely the dorsal spines on their back and around their head. Like every other dragon, their back was covered in scales while their belly was smooth. They had some small spikes on the end of their wings.

The green dragon tried to open its mouth and I saw some green smoke coming out of it mixed with its saliva

The green dragon tried to open its mouth and I saw some green smoke coming out of it mixed with its saliva. I immediately grabbed its muzzle, stabbing my claws into it, and closed it. When I looked at where the saliva dropped I saw that the floor was slowly dissolving.

Y/n: (acid saliva? What's next? They are going to make me ingest a parasite...wait no that's what the other psycho did )

I was suddenly slammed away from his body and into a house.

Y/n: (stop slamming me into buildings! How can I earn the trust of the people of Polífos if I always destroy every house?!)

I looked at what pushed me and saw its tail, it was at least twice the size of its wings. I pushed myself up and got into a stance in front of the dragon. It smirked before it used its tail and tried to once again hit me with it. Unfortunately for them, I was able to grab it and hold it in my hands. I looked up at them with a smirk and started tugging harder and harder on its tail.

Y/n: (get over here!)

I pulled them toward me and slammed my fist in its snout making it screech in pain before it sunk its teeth into my sides and tore away a chunk of flesh.

Y/n: (why didn't I reinforce my body... I'm too excited because I am finally able to control myself in my titan form!)

I hardened my claws before I slashed off its tail and slammed them into another house.