Ch 24-I Will Not Let Anything Happen To Either Of You!

Previously:

Linnae: (wait...why do i-no way...it's them, it's my children!)

???: *falls on her knees* p-please help our mama

???2: m-mommy is fighting...t-the bad guys please *start to fall* help mo..mmy

Before they could fall, I quickly grabbed them in my arms and they immediately passed out while leaning against me.

Fubuki: *wide eyes* Linnae...you

Linnae: *smiles while crying* it's them Fubuki! They are my children! I can feel it! *hug the children tighter* you are alive thank god

Artoria: *smile* We are very happy for you Linnae but *frown* they said that their mama needed help

Linnae: *eyes widen* Y/n! We need to help her now!

I took my children in my arms and ran faster than before to where our mate is.

Linnae: (don't worry Y/n! We are coming to help you! Me, you, and the children will finally be reunited!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(3rd POV)

Y/n could be seen leaning against a tree, she was clutching her right arm where a bone could be seen piercing
the skin and muscles. Blood could be seen slowly flowing from her forehead and she was breathing heavily.

Y/n: ( shit! How did this happen?! I shouldn't have slept, now I need to kill this traitor and run to our hospital with my Yuki and Hana!)

-----------A Few Moments Earlier-----------

(Y/n POV)

I yawned and started stretching, I opened my eyes and saw that the sun was starting to go down. I was going to tell Yuki and Hana that we are going home but I stopped myself when I realized something.

Y/n: (huh? There are not here...*Y/n's eyes widen* THEY ARE NOT HERE?!)

I looked everywhere around me, even in the trees but they weren't there.

Y/n: *rub her forehead with two fingers* well... I'm freaking out right now...YUKI!!! HANA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

nothing, no answer, I was going to shout again when a scream stopped me and made all colors drain from my face. This scream belongs to Hana! I tried to transform into my demon form but I couldn't. I didn't waste a single second and I ran as quick as possible to where I heard my daughter scream.

Y/n: ( come on! I need to be faster, faster, faster, FASTER! I NEED TO GET THERE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!)

After running for what felt like a very long time, I saw something that made me grit my teeth in rage. A man was standing above a bruised Hana with his knuckles bloody while another was talking on the phone and another was holding my second daughter, she had many bruises and cuts, and he made her watch Hana being beaten.

I ran to the guy beating my daughter and kicked him in the chin as hard as I could which made him fall on his back with a groan. The second guy tried to slash Yuki's throat but before he could even lay the knife against her neck, I grabbed it, twisted his arm, and stabbed the knife in his hand. I grabbed Yuki and Hana and put them behind me while I walked backward.

The guy that I kicked stood up and took the knife out of the second's man hand. The one who was on the phone sighed and hang up before he joined the two others and took off his cloak making my eyes widen when I saw his face.

Y/n: Bryan you fucking traitor! What is the meaning of this?!

Bryan: *smirk*well well well...you weren't supposed to see this

Wait...Where is my home ?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara