Chapter 10

I just wanted to end their single life in this chapter.
_________________________________

It's cuffing season
And now we've got a reason to
Get big boy
I need a big boy
Give me a big boy ~

Taehyung twirl around singing his heart out. He skillfully chopped the meat, bobbing his head from time to time on the beat. Shaking his hips in the perfect rhythm, he doesn't know why but he was in good mood.

He had just gotten back from work, he did not even change his clothes and started making dinner for the guests. He also told Taerin to change her clothes, who was also in her uniform. He didn't tell her about Jungkook visiting, she will get overly excited anyway.

He would be done in a few minutes, it was still early evening so he has some time. But the bell rang indicating newcomers. Taehyung cursed under his breath, "Why the hell He is so early?!"

But still quickly walked outside, Taerin also came behind him curious to know. Taehyung put a forced smile on his face before opening the door. He was not even able to see the face before Taerin yelled loudly.

"Uncle Yoongiii!" She threw herself on him, hugging his waist tightly. Yoongi chuckled before picking her up.

"Hello Rin!" Showing his gummy smile, only for his Niece. "How are you baby?" He asked further, walking in with her.

Taehyung closed the door behind them, watching the interaction fondly. His Yoongi Hyung has always been fond of Taerin, even of him but he doesn't like to show him.

Taehyung sat beside him as well before engulfing both Yoongi and Taerin in his arm, "Hyung!" He loudly called squeezing them in his arm. Yoongi grumbled but did not say anything. "What a surprise! You came! Uninvited!" That made Yoongi push him away. He laughed loudly looking at Yoongi's annoyed expression.

"But seriously Hyung why you came suddenly?" He asked while handing him the water bottle from the table.

"I told you before I was getting transferred here-"

"It was like two days ago. How is that even possible!" He was surprised. It was impossible that the procedure was done in a mere day.

"I may or may not have already decided to move to Seoul and Your Marriage just added a new reason." He mumbled before gulping down the water.

Taehyung roll his eyes at that, and he thought it was because of his marriage which indeed sounded impossible, this reason was more like it. Of course, it must be some kind of important case he will be working on.

"So where are you staying?" Taehyung Asked, hurriedly walking into the kitchen. 'Please be okay.' He mentally prayed completely forgotten about the dish on the stove. "Taerin wear something different guests are coming!" He shouted while turning the heat off.

Yoongi also walked behind him, watching his hassle."Well, right now I'm staying at the Hotel when I will find a good house I will move in." But Taehyung shook his head.

"No Hyung. Stay with us. Live here instead of finding a new apartment. After the marriage, I and Taerin will have to move out so this flat is going to be empty anyway." He finished while completing his last dishes. Luckily nothing burned.

Yoongi smiled at his request, "I will be here till I find a good place but I'm not going stay here forever. This is your Home you bought everything on your own even though you will not be living here anymore this is still your heart. I don't need it." Yoongi politely declined before changing the subject with a smirk. "You already got a big boy you don't need to request anymore."

Taehyung stopped his movements before looking at him, horrified.

It's cuffing season
And all the girls are leaving to
Get a big boy
I need a big boy
I want a big boy~