Chapter 9

Jungkook softly opened the door, and as soon as he stepped inside the cries stopped. He smiled to himself before walking forward.

"Oh. Where Did My Baby go?" He asked himself acting clueless while looking at the big pile of blankets in the crib. He heard a loud giggle with excited kicks in the blankets, making his smile wider. His little boy loves to play like this.

"Oh No! Hoonie Baby? Where did you go?" Still loudly saying while he stood near the crib. He chuckled when he saw Jihoon was only hiding his head in the blanket while his chubby fingers held on to it tightly.

"There he is!" He exclaimed pulling the blanket away, only to hear a loud excited squeal from his baby.

He grabbed his boy, securely holding him in his arms. "Aren't you too excited today?" He asked the seven-month child who only tried to get closer to his face.

"Ah-ah No kisses." Keeping the little one away from his face.

The baby looked at him with curiosity trying to understand the words. Wanting to be close to his Dad he tried again. Eyebrows furrowed when all his attempts left no success. A big pout formed on his lips looking up at his Father with teary eyes. Jungkook chuckled at his half-angry expression giving him a quick kiss on the forehead before walking to the door.

"We are going to meet someone. Let's hope you will like him." He looked at his Jihoon who was still gazing at him with a pout. "Don't be mad. Let my face be a little neat till you meet him hmm." He tried to explain but the little one not understanding much. Jungkook laughed before pulling the baby near his neck.

Jihoon hid his face in his Dad's neck, feeling relaxed when he smelled the familiar comforting scent. Jungkook smiled at the habit, it was one of the few habits he got from him.

He walked down the stairs, looking for the pair which was not in the living room anymore.

***

"Taehyung how about we sit in the backyard." Mrs. Jeon suggested which Taehyung mindlessly nodded. She led the way outside. It looked really beautiful and peaceful out here. Maybe his brain will comprehend a few words extra.

There was a big pool as well

There was a big pool as well. His parent's house is pretty as well but this is all too much. But also has a Homey feeling.

He sat down with her she lightly held his hand before starting. "I know your Mother must have already informed you but I just want to tell you myself." She said with a smile. Taehyung wanted to scream and let her know that his parents told him nothing but to get MARRIED.

"Jihoon is our only grandchild but now he will be getting a big sister. Two sweet babies." She smiled at the thought of both being siblings. "Since Jihoon is born our lives have been all Rainbows and flowers. We were happiest when Jungkook told us that he is going to be a Dad. But when he turned 1 month everything changed." A smile remained, and she made a thoughtful face, it made Taehyung confused.