Chapter 52. Backstage [Khun Sam] (Part 4)

Since that day, Mon and I have grown closer. She became a sister and another close friend. Because we were always together and we worked in the same place. So I talked to her more than my friends. If I wanted to eat after work or on holidays, I would invite her to join me. Because she also liked to eat.

Closer and closer… until I felt… other things.

Why does she have such a beautiful smile?

His laughter showed his true self.

And your heart-shaped lips.

My eyes don't leave her lips. Ever since I met her, the image of her lips was stuck in my head. They looked so soft. I wanted to bite them.

'If I ask, will she let me?'

To bite…

“From what I've seen, it looks too good for us. We will not win without paying. We need to change. I Think…"

As I was talking to Kirk about a contract, interesting words from him were entering my mind.

“Means we need to change, right?”

"Clear."

“Bite my nose, bite your lips?”

“Bite what? There is? Nose?"

“Nothing, what were we talking about? Continues…"

It felt like I knew how to bite her lips. But this is business, I need a bargaining chip.

After taking more than twenty minutes looking at myself in the mirror, I became grumpy. Why don't I have anything interesting on my face? When I realized this, I was on the verge of throwing the whole plan in the trash. I need her to tell me what she likes about me.

Ah… How smart I am. I was so proud. My grandmother taught me well.

"What do you like about me?"

I ask her at the first opportunity. She looked confused before answering.

“Must be the nose.”

When I hear the answer, I get excited.

“Do you want to bite my nose?”

“Hmm… It looks delicious.”

“Let's make a trade.”

“The type?”

“I let you bite my nose.”

🇧🇷

“And you let me bite your lips.”

Mon does not immediately accept. But as my needs were overflowing, I asked her again when we arrived in front of her house. It was the right moment, but we were interrupted by someone.

Her friend Nop.

How irritating!

But finally, I was able to bite her lips. But this time, she's the one who started it... That's where it all started. From bites, they became blowjobs. It was strange, but special at the same time. And everything got more interesting when I bought her a lipstick with a flavor that I like to put on her lips.

Ahhh… I'm very smart.

It was good and weird at the same time. I was jealous of this newbie. I didn't want her to smile at anyone else, including my friends. Even Jim, who is a cheerful woman, got slapped for bringing her face close to Mon's. Then I realised...

That it wasn't normal.

I usually don't express my emotions because I don't really know how I feel. But it all started to become clear at Jim's wedding.