Chapter 51. Backstage [Khun Sam] (Part 3)

There's something wrong with the new trainee. Why does her smile keep following me... even when my eyes are closed?

So... I couldn't sleep.

And my body felt weird. Because of one night when I wasn't able to sleep, a migraine attacked me so hard that I couldn't work. I had to switch the walls to matte mode and lay down on the couch. My migraine was very bad and the one who took care of me was the new trainee named 'Mon'.

Amazing...

There are so many types of people in this world, most are not good. I rarely trust anyone. The newbie must be planning something. From this day forward, I will take care of her. But I forgot my wall, the wall that protects me from others and shows them what I can do.

"I don't know why you have to be nice to me. I feel uncomfortable." She said in a serious voice and I realized what she did. "Bought me medicine, took me home, it doesn't mean we're close. Please understand this."

"Clear."

"Don't tell anyone about my migraine. That is all."

I could see sadness on her face. And my heart was racing.

What?...

I fired several employees, why am I upset about this girl? No... I have to behave correctly. Maybe I just have to be grateful that she took care of me.

Hmm... maybe...

But I couldn't get her guilty face out of my mind... Ah. I named her 'Mon'. As I was thinking about this on the road, I stopped at a red light. I see someone familiar on the next bus. Even though I was a little far away, I could remember her well.

Haunted again... what an unexpected event.

Argh...

I roll down the window to make sure it was Mon.

She was sitting on the bus next to a boy of the same age group. When she saw me, she nodded humbly. This was confirmation that it was not an illusion of my mind.

She must be a spy. A terrorist. What is the chance of us meeting unexpectedly?

It was enough... I had to know who she was. Where did she come from? And what do you want? So Sam's quest began. I sent her a sticker at one o'clock in the morning. It's a time when she should already be sleeping. And she answered. Saw? She is not normal.

Look at that!... She called me.

"Then you should have sent me stickers back. Why did you call me? See, you saved my number without my permission. Are you trying to be my friend?"

When I said that, she immediately ended the call. So I called back because I wanted to win, nobody hangs up on me. I should hang up first.

What should I do?

[Hello?]

"Why did you hang up on me?"

[I was afraid that I was bothering you.]

"Yes, you bothered me at this early hour... Please remember that."

[I will remember.]

"Why do you accept your flaws so easily?"

[What can I do? What I did wasn't right... Even though I was worried, I was wrong.]

I was stunned for a moment. Guilt attacked me like never before. Not exactly, it attacked me in the office, but this time it happened at my house.

"Why are you crying? I still haven't blamed you."

[Khun Sam, you're trying to blame me for trying to be your friend, right? I thought you had such a headache that you chose to send stickers instead of typing a message. I'm not trying to be your friend.]