Chapter 49. Backstage [Khun Sam] (Part 1)

All the longing I was feeling these two months ends today...

When we get home, I carry my beloved up the stairs and throw her on the bed to taste every inch of her body. In Mon's case, she's the easy-to-control type of girl. She knows what to do at the right time. The girl with the heart-shaped lips knows how to do her job masterfully.

“Khun Sam, take your time. We have all night together.”

"I'm not in a hurry, but I'm running out of patience."

"You're not pulling the strings anymore."

The little girl giggles as she kisses me. We are exchanging many feelings through lips, tongue and the touch of our hands all over the body.

“I missed you so much, Khun Sam.”

“I know, it shows when I touch you.” I smile when my finger touches her in an important spot and I feel how much her body is yearning for me. We are no longer ashamed. And if we're afraid, it's just hunger to make love.

“Don't provoke me, Khun Sam. You made me like this.”

The small girl covers her face with her hands. I chuckle before taking her hand away from her face and kissing it tenderly.

“You made me like this. Where should I start?”

“Wherever you want.”

“Are you going to be a sexy girl?” I face my girl and lean down to kiss her neck with my lips. My tongue licks it gently.

“And will you be a fiery girl?”

… Yea. Before, I never thought it could be like this, until she came into my life…

Back to the memories of when I was young. Um… how long has it been? It was over twenty years ago. I'm grown up now… As long as I can remember, my parents haven't been with me.

🇧🇷

“From now on, your child will be in my care.”

Grandma is the first memory I have. The middle-aged lady, who was not as old as she is now, wearing a black mourning suit. Her eyes were bright and powerful. I was considerate of her since I saw her, but I had my head down. Then, she pinched my cheeks making me look at her.

“Khun Sam, you are so beautiful.”

This determined lady's smile cheers me up. Grandma, the first person I loved. I get up and hug her after complimenting her. The kindness in her eyes made me feel privileged. It must be because I was her youngest granddaughter. So she wasn't strict with me.

On the other hand, with my older sister, Khun Nueng, she was much stricter. As I remember, Grandma always looked over her homework. If she got something wrong, she got it. Her life was practically perfect in studies and behavior. She was lifeless.

But… she still kept smiling, even though she was stressed and destroyed inside.

“Khun Nueng, you smile all the time. Is happy?"

I asked her while practicing piano alone in the living room. There was no one around, but she kept practicing.

"Smiling doesn't mean I'm happy."

“But you are smiling.”

“I was training my muscles.” Khun Nueng stops playing and looks at me coldly. “I have read in several books about the control of muscles by the unconscious. If we smile, our body will believe we are happy.”

"What?"

“Yes, even though I was stressed. I will always try to smile. And when I smile a lot, it means I'm really stressed. You should put this into practice.”