Chapter 50. Backstage [Khun Sam] (Part 2)

"I like you. Please date me.”

Jim, my friend from the gang, called me to the terrace of the school building and told me these nonsense, like in a Japanese manga. He narrows his eyes, showing strangeness, and hits her forehead.

Bang!!

“Oh, bitch. Why did you hit me?”

"Oh, you're saying that weird stuff to me."

“Why did you hit me?”

“Why did you say you like me? Is she crazy?”

“No, I just like you.” She tucks her hair behind her ear and says, "I've liked you since seventh grade."

“But we are in seventh grade.”

“Why does time pass so quickly?”

“If you're daydreaming, you should go to bed.”

What a bummer...

Because we attended a girls' school, it was normal to see romantic relationships between girls. If I had gone to a normal school, I wouldn't be this charming.

They came to me because of my position, but others hated me. They used to gossip that I was mean, had a fake title, and was useless.

But no one said these things to my face… because they were considerate of my title, MhomLuang.

So was my position good or not?

“PP, why did you make Jim cry?”

Kate, my friend, was also in seventh grade. But she was famous and popular with both students and teachers. But no one knew how rude she was.

“What did Jim tell you?”

“She said you yelled at her to go to bed and sleep.”

“And cried? How weeping she is!” Tee, the most beautiful and daring girl in my gang, didn't understand why Jim was crying. When Jim heard us, she angrily took off her shoes and threw them at us.

“She told me to sleep because I confessed my love for her.”

“How cold.” Tee looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. “Well, Jim is ugly. Who would want to date her anyway?”

“Tee!”

“Jim has become a trend here. When we grow up, she will understand better. I still think you like men.”

“I like guys and you too.” After saying that, she hugged me and squeezed me like a kitten. “Take a good look at yourself. You smell good, you have a pretty face and long fingers. Wow."

“Long fingers?”

“It's good to do… ouch! Why did you hit me, Tee?” The pretty girl hit him on the forehead. I smile satisfied, Jim deserved it.

"Dirty. What is thinking? Long fingers… do things. It's disgusting."

“Are fingers disgusting? If I had said dick that would be disgusting.”

"Yea. Yes. Yea."

All agreed with Tee. Jim was disappointed.

"Whatever. I like you PP But forget it. Having a broken heart is no stranger to humans.”

"So easy?"

“Life is short, my dear. We shouldn't stress for too long.” Jim told me with narrowed eyes. “Do you have any sisters that look like you? I will flirt.”

“Khun Nueng and Khun Song.”

“Wow, all girls. Did your dad have a small dick? … There! I got hit again. This time it was Kate. Did she use her hand or her foot?” She told Jim.