Casino Party Pt. 1

It was two days after I gave myself to them and I am sitting with them in their office, me reading a book while they are doing work since yesterday was my study day with Alex, I have nothing else to do other than read my book. I was currently snuggled into a big bracket with my leggings and plan red t-shirt with red fuzzy socks to match it. I was suddenly drawn away from my book when I heard Lennox talking to me,

L--"We have a party later to go to, it is for the owners of big businesses"

S--"Okay?"

M--"We would like you to go as our date sweet girl"

L--"Yes since you are indeed our girlfriend"

S--"Okay, what is the theme?"

M--"Hollywood glam or red carpet, I can never tell them apart"

L--"Me either, also we had our fashion women pick out some dresses they are in our rooms closet and also she left some heels that would match each dress, we have to leave in about 4 hours" I nodded getting up from my seat walking over to them giving them each a kiss then walking out to get dressed.

Once in our room we all share, and I climb in the shower taking a quick one and getting out of it when I am done and immediately get going on drying my hair which takes me forever it feels like.

When my hair was dry I straighten it and then walk out of the room to be met with both of my guys putting on their pants, I smile at how alike they both are and I walked over to vanity still in just my towel I hate that towels never fully close when I wear them around my body and when I sat down it was showing my whole side, I guess it was one of my self-conscious days. I guess I was just sitting and looking at myself in the mirror for a really long time since I didn't even realize that both the guys were standing behind me talking to me,

S--"What did you say?" I looked back and forth between both of them,

M--"We asked if you were okay"

S--"Umm yes I am" they twirled me around in my chair and I looked up at them,

L--"What is wrong? You can tell us anything" I sigh and say,

S--"Just a little bit of a bad self-esteem day, I will be fine" I turned back around and picked up my foundation and squirting it on my applicator brush and start rubbing it in and when it was blended, I looked up and I see them both sitting on the bed looking at me, so I looked back down and finished my makeup. I ended up with a natural make up look but with a bold matte red lipstick.

I sat my lipstick down and then stood up making sure my towel was still wrapped around me as best as it could be and walked over to my walk-in closet in the room and I walk all the way to the back and I see 6 different dresses in different colors and I see a black floor length, and on the body, it was lace and, on my arms, it was long-sleeved see-through lace. I immediately put it on and then see red shoes under a silver dress beside it and decide to go with them so they would complement my lipstick color. When I was done, I walked out of the closet and asked while snapping the necklace I picked up last minute.

S--"Are you two ready?" I looked up and I see Maddox with his hand shoved in his pockets leaning against the wall, and Lennox was on the other side of the door leaning against it with his arm crossed over his chest. They both are wearing all black suits and I notice that they are wearing their two buttons undone on their shirts and not tie just how I loved them both.  

L--"Yes we are, are you?" I looked down at myself and then looked back up saying, 

S--"Yeah?" I said confused, 

M--"He means are you sure you want to come with us tonight?"

S--"Do you guys want me to stay home?"

L--"No that is not what we are saying, if you would rather stay home then go out tonight, we would understand" 

S--"I am fine, I promise. I am your girlfriend I am going to support both of you, okay?"

M--"Alright sweet girl"

L--"You look absolutely stunning"

M--"Ravishing more like it" 

L--"I agree with you brother" I blush when they look my body up and down like a snack. I cleared my throat and I asked, 

S--"Are we ready? And is Knox and Faith coming as well?"

L--"Yes what do you not want to be with just us tonight?"

S--"No, no that isn't it, I do want to be with you, it's just I would like a somebody to talk to when you are discussing business all night"

M--"He was just joking love" I nod and walk closer to them when Lennox said, 

L--"And we won't ignore you, we promise, now are you ready?" 

S--"Yeah can one of you carry my phone and lipstick?" Maddox nodded reaching for my phone and lipstick and Lennox opened the door for all of us and when we were all out of our room, he closed the door and I took both of their arms put for me to take hold of and we walked down the hallway and down the stairs and when we reached the end of the stairs, I see Faith and Know holding hands by the front door. 

F--"Hey girl, you look beautiful" Faith complemented me when we made it to them, 

S--"Thank you so do you" she is wearing a floor length sparkly dress that had spaghetti straps. 

L--"Well are we all ready?" we all nod our heads we all make it out to our two separate limos, and we start making our way to the venue. When we were halfway there, they both got off their phone, I know it wasn't their fault there was a problem with a shipment and they were going to this event and with their second command not being able to get there because he was also needed at this event, so we are relying on our head warrior. 

S--"Is everything okay?" 

M--"Yes, they caught the two guys three miles down the road, they are bringing them back to the interrogation room and we will handle them when we get home" I nod, and I lean my head back against the seat and I felt two hands touch each of my thighs and I lay each of my hands on both of their hands saying, 

S--"I am glad they got the guy before he got away with your stuff" suddenly I felt my hair moving off either side of my neck and I had a mouth kissing me on either side and I moan gripping their hands harder in my hands from the pleasure, 

Driver--"Sir's we are here" I opened my eyes, and I looked up at the driver where I see him looking back but have a bright blush which caused me to blush. I looked out the window and I see paparazzi and I swallowed hard, why are there so many? 

L--"Calm your breathing or you will send yourself into a panic attack" I slowly start to calm down and I realized that they had now sat up in their seats and they fixed my hair back to how it was before and Maddox asked me, 

M--"Are you ready?" 

S--"As ready as I ever will be" and with that Lennox opened up his door since he was on the entrance side of the car, and he got out holding his hand out for me and I took a deep breath and took very large hand in mine and let him help me out of the car and I was instantly blinded with lights.