nine

david dobrik was home, in his room, getting ready for the night before there was a knock on his bedroom door, "it's open!"

"i have some news." todd said as he entered the room, "ilya shot alex."

"i'm sorry, what?"

"alex will be fine, he just got him in his shoulder." todd added.

"now what the hell am i going to do?" david asked as he shook his head.

"i think i can find a few more people in the business. however it seems that ilya has taken amelia under his protection."

david sighed, "do you think my life is in danger?"

"i think we should step up security immediately."

"put out a country wide search for them." david said, "i want every contract killer in the area to know the first one to bring me them both, dead, will be paid fifty million dollars."

todd looked at him with wide eyes, "fifty million?"

"fifty million." david repeated. "it's either that or he kills me!"

"i'll get it sent right out."

-

amelia walked into ilyas room before standing in the doorway of his bathroom.

"hey." amelia said, staring at his lower body wrapped in a towel.

"hello."

"i couldn't sleep." amelia said.

"me neither."

"and i wanted you." amelia said causing ilya to smile.

"you know i'm not good for you, right?" ilya asked, "you deserve better than this."

"i disagree."

"amelia, i feel like a piece of shit after all i've put you through- and that i'm about to put you through." he sighed, "why did you come find me?"

"you want the truth?"

"always."

"i kept thinking about you and i."

"like, as in you and me?" he asked.

"yes."

"so you came wandering in my room?"

"pretty much."

"can i kiss you?"

"i'd be disappointed if you didn't."

so ilya cupped her face with his hands and placed his lips on hers gently. he walked backwards with her before nudging her against his bed.

amelia pulled away from his lips, keeping her forehead against his, "can i stay in here tonight?" she whispered.

"you already know the answer to that."

amelia smiled as the two laid down, under his duvet.

-

the next morning amelia woke up in bed, alone. only to hear the sound of ilya and another man's voice coming from outside the bedroom.

whoever the man was sounded angry, and so did ilya.

therefore amelia crawled out of bed and carefully snuck down the hall so she could investigate for herself.

"she's pregnant you asshole!" ilya yelled.

"pregnant?" the man asked.

"yes! and it's my baby! if you so much as to look at her the wrong way i'll put a bullet between your eyes. no hesitation."