six

as amelia and erin were freaking out over this huge mess, ilyas car pulled into the driveway of the beach house.

gotcha, blondie.

though whenever he opened the front door, the squeaking was unbearable. anyone in the house would've heard it.

"did you hear that?" erin asked before peeking out the window, "you won't fucking believe it, ilyas here!"

"shut the fuck up!"

"okay, this is what we're gonna do," erin started, "i'm going to sneak out and slash his tires while you stay in here and distract him while i do it. then i'll sneak back in with a cooking pan and you make a run for it."

"okay rapunzel, if you really think it'll work, let's do it." amelia agreed.

"we don't really have many other options."

"should i tell him i'm pregnant?" amelia asked.

"oh my god, you're actually pregnant!" erin said out of shock, "i don't think you should tell him yet, but that's not my decision to make."

amelia nodded.

"okay we can panic about this after we survive, now work that charm of yours and distract the fuck out of him!"

"you're insane." amelia shook her head.

and with that erin somehow snuck out of the house while amelia sat on the bed, mentally preparing for what was about to happen.

"amelia." a familiar voice spoke.

"ilya-"

"are we gonna do this running thing again, or will this be it?"

before amelia could say anything ilya pulled a pistol out of his pocket and pointed it at amelia.

amelia's heart nearly stopped in that moment.

however, seconds later ilya fell to the ground as erin stood behind him with a large pan in her hand.

"i really did not think that was gonna work." erin said, "but you've gotta go! now!"

"what about you?"

"i'm right behind you. now get out of here!"

so amelia left as fast as she could and headed straight for the interstate.

about an hour later, ilya woke up with his head pounding.

he stumbled through the house and made his way outside to his car when he realized no one was there.

there is no fucking way.

this girl slashed my fucking tires.

-

amelia drove for about an hour before she arrived at a hospital.

why not just get checked out?

maybe the test was wrong.