four

amelia and ilya made their way to ilyas home, and amelia was surprised at how nice it was. it was absolutely gorgeous.

"you have a beautiful home." amelia said as they walked into the kitchen.

ilya grabbed her hand and spun her around to face him, and without wasting anytime, his lips were moving with hers.

"come to bed with me?" he asked against her lips.

"i thought you'd never ask."

ilya picked her up and carried her into his room, throwing her down on the bed playfully.

"now let's take your mind off of things." ilya smiled.

-

later on, the two were laid in ilyas bed, just talking to one another, wrapped up in each others arms.

amelia enjoyed this more than ilya could ever imagine. it was nice just talking to him. something she never got to do with david.

"are you happy, amelia?"

"right now, i'm happier than i have been in years." she answered honestly.

"i'm glad." ilya said before kissing her gently. "now get some sleep."

amelia soon fell asleep as her head laid on his chest as ilya played with strands of her hair, watching her sleep.

what are you doing to me, amelia harris?

-

the next morning, amelia woke up in an empty bed.

she wandered around the whole house but he was nowhere in it.

so amelia just picked up her clothes and did the walk of shame out of it.

though she had a weird feeling about things. as if she was being watched.

amelia went home and took a hot shower, though she still had this weird feeling.

as she sat in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, she began to wash her face before her phone rang.

it was david.

he was hilarious if he thought she was going to talk to him.

then he called again.

and again.

and once more.

and finally amelia couldn't take it, "what the fuck do you want david!" she yelled as she answered the phone.

"i was just calling to check on you." david said calmly.

"well i'm fine!" amelia spat.

"can you come over to my office later? i need your signature for the new buyout."

"whatever, david. i'll be there in a few hours." amelia said, and before david could say anything else, she hung up.

amelia got ready before heading out. her first stop was erin's house.

"erin!" amelia called, walking into the house.

"i'm in here!" erin called from her bedroom where amelia made her way into and plopped down on her bed.

"so, where'd you go last night? carly said she drove past your house and you weren't there."

"take a guess."

"bar guy again?" erin asked.

"his names ilya."

"that's an interesting name."