two

meanwhile

"what is going on!" david dobrik yelled at his employees. "why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"mr dobrik, i don't know how to tell you this-"

"tell me now!" david demanded.

"when you and amelia signed your pre-nuptials, you never signed the document regarding your business and it's assets, therefore we cannot close on the buy out without the other owner's signature." an employee spoke.

"i am the sole owner!" david yelled.

"unfortunately mr. dobrik, you are not."

david sighed, "please don't tell me what i think you're about to tell me."

"according to your divorce, your ex wife now owns half of the company. all business must be conducted through the both of you." todd, david's favorite employee said.

"this cannot be happening." david said, anger taking over his body. "someone fix this now!"

"we're on it, sir." another one of his employees said before running out of his office.

"sir, what's your plan?" todd asked.

david grabbed his phone, "i'm finding my darling ex wife with the gps i put in her phone."

and before anyone could say anything else, david stormed out his office with todd following and to his car.

-

"um amelia, did you know david was coming?" carly whispered yelled to her friend.

"what?"

before anyone could say anything else, david was walking towards them, "baby! you look gorgeous!" david smirked at amelia.

"go away, david." was all amelia managed to say.

"we need to talk about something." david said.

"get your ass out of here right now. you're the last person she wants to talk to." carly said.

"amelia, baby, my life has been so off without you." david pleaded. "i miss you! i miss everything about you! the house is so lonely without you!"

amelia could feel the strangers eyes on her.

"david, you need to leave." amelia spoke.

"don't you miss all we had? let's fix this!" david said before getting down on one knee, earning stares from the whole bar, "marry me again, amelia! i love you!"

the only thing amelia managed to do was laugh at him.

"please amelia!"

amelia didn't even have to turn around to feel the stranger standing behind her.

"did you really just get proposed to? i really need to step up my game." he spoke as his chest brushed over amelia's hair.

"who the hell is this?" david spat.

"this is my boyfriend." amelia said, before anyone could say anything.

david laughed, "moving on so soon, my love?"

"i sure am."

"then prove it." david said, "do something to prove it to me because i believe you're lying to me amelia dobrik."

"that's not my last name." amelia spat before turning around and grabbing the strangers face before placing her lips on his. "leave with me." amelia whispered against his lips as he nodded.

slowly, amelia pulled away and turned to face her ex, "now if you'd excuse us." she smiled before walking out of the bar with muscular arms around her.