three

the next morning, around seven in the morning, the two got up with absolutely no sleep at all.

amelia yawned after getting dressed.

"you tired" ilya asked.

amelia nodded, "something kept me up all night."

"you know, i'd like to see you again after this." he said, putting his shoes on.

"well of course." amelia smiled before ilya placed a kiss on her lips.

"you know i really don't have anywhere to be for a few hours." ilya smirked. "we always could-"

and i think we can all make conclusions about what happened next.

-

later on, ilya left and amelia went to erin's house to catch her and carly up about the night (and morning) she had.

"well you look like someone rocked your world." carly smirked once amelia walked in.

"oh you have no idea." amelia responded, plopping down on the couch.

"shut up!" erin yelled with a grin.

"tell us everything!" carly added.

"i just had the most amazing sex of my life! twice!"

"the dude from the bar?" erin asked.

"yep." amelia smiled, "he was actually so sweet and considerate too. then strong and passionate. he was perfect."

"oh i can imagine." erin smirked.

"i'm happy you found someone to take your mind off david though." carly said.

"oh me too." said amelia, "david is so non existent in my mind right now. now if you don't mind me i'm going to take a nap in your bed because i got zero sleep last night."

-

"good morning, ms kopf." ilya said, reading the girls name tag who sat at the front desk, "i'm here to see mr. dobrik."

"of course, go right ahead." corinna replied.

and so ilya went straight to david dobriks office.

"ah! mr fedorovich, is it?" david asked.

"yes."

"please, have a seat." david said as todd came into the office room to join them.

"we have quite the business proposal for you." said todd.

"and you are?" ilya asked.

"todd smith."

"so let's get going right down to business!" david began, "i am newly divorced- as you probably know considering you left the bar last night with my ex wife."

and fucking her.

"anyway, she is entitled to half of my business and i just can't live with that. therefore, we'd like to offer you five million dollars to take care of her."

"you want me to kill amelia?"

"yes." david and todd said in sync.

"for five million dollars?"

"if you want more we can come off some more." todd said as david nudged him.

"i'm not sure of your relationship with her or how close you are with her but i am desperate." david added.

"draw up the contract." ilya said, "i work alone and only accept payment via direct wire transfer. i want fifteen million by the end of the week. if i so much as hear a word of foul play i will kill you. do we have an understanding?"