Thirty Four: How Serious Can It Be

Start from the beginning

I just knew he practically had steam coming there his ear, which meant things were not going to go down well if I didn't do anything about it.

"James, it's okay. Calm down" I stroke his chest.

Surprisingly, he does calm down. I know for a fact that he doesn't like being woken by other people, he just gets up when his mental alarm clock wakes him. 6:30 in the morning.

He holds my closer to him. "What do you guys need" he asks calmly.

"Grant wants to take us all somewheres today, since you guys didn't go last time" Ryder says. "Lucky basturds" he mumbles under his breath.

"Fine. Just shut the door" James snaps at Ryder.

"Oh yeah, we wouldn't want to hear Vena moaning out your name, would we?" He joked and slams the door.

James sighs when he leaves, "I'm sorry for that" he looks down at me.

I shrug, "It doesn't matter. lets just get some more sleep" I snuggle into his chest.

He picks up my phone off the side table, checking the time.

"Sweetheart, it's 6:00" he tells me,

I shrug, "I don't care, I'm still tired and if you want to get up than too bad because you're stuck with me" I tell him.

His chest rumbles with laughter, "Anything for you" he whispers.

Plus, it was my turn since the last time I laid with James, he fell asleep and I had to stay in that position for hours. He is a heavy sleeper, literally.

~

This time it was the door shutting the ripped me out if my sleep.

I growl under my breath and eye my eyes to see James standing there in nothing but a towel.

My eyes widen at him. "James" I say just loud enough for him to hear me.

He stops looking through him suitcase and looks at me, "Good morning, Darling. How did you sleep?" He asks, but my eyes were fixed on his glistening chest.

"Vena" he breaks my stare.

I look back at him and he smiles at me, "You're cute" he chuckles.

I've been called hot, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, ugly, disgusting, but never cute.

I stand up, wobbling a bit from the sudden blood flow to my legs.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He smiles and puts his big hand on the side of my face.

I smile up at him and he bends a bit to kiss my lips.

We stand there kissing for a few minutes. I run my hands down his now dry chest, making him groan.

"You make it so damn difficult, Vena" he mumbles against my neck.

I smile. I just wanted to wait until we are back home, where we can actually start a real relationship.

He suddenly moves his hands down to my sides, tickling me. I yelp.

"James!" I shout.

He smiles and back away from me. "I'll be right back" he grabs some clothes and goes back into the bathroom.

I sigh as lay down flat in my back on the bed.

I groan and sit back up. I should really get dressed before he gets back in here.

I strip off my shirt and sweatpants, leaving me once again in my bra and underwear.

Suddenly the door swings open, showing a very startled Grant.