Bouhmadic

Bouhenchild → Bouhmadic, the nomad pokemon. Combination of Bough (a tree branch), bouh (meaning 'it's me'), and nomadic. Based on the Boukhencha, a human-eating monster who lives in caves, mountains, swamps, and forests, as well as the kanabō club, French Ogres, and Japanese Oni. A fairy/ground type. Can be type swapped to a fighting/ground type.

Bouhmadic

The nomad pokemon

The name is a combination of Boukhencha, hench (meaning a well-defined muscle), bough (a tree branch), bouh (meaning it's me), and nomadic.

In addition to being based on the Boukhencha, I also took inspiration from dog roses, primates, Japanese oni, French ogres, and the misunderstood monster/gentle giant/scary monster with a heart of gold trope. 

Type: Fairy/ground

HP: 90

Attack: 98

Defense: 67

Special Attack: 90

Special Defense: 65

Speed: 60

Total: 470

Ability: Frisk or Sand Spit

Gender Ratio: 75% male, 25% female

Egg Group: Monster, and Human-like

Pokédex entries:

Entry one: Once the trust of this pokemon is earned, you will have a lifelong friend. It hates seeing its loved ones and family harmed, and will violently seek vengeance until they are safe. It loves pink flowers.  

Entry two: The mud armor it had has now fused with its body. If a human disturbs it or its habitat, it will seek vengeance by stealing away a loved one, such as a child, of that person, and only give them back if the aggressor apologizes. Thankfully, the taken person will never be harmed.