Vacay -AUSTIN

•y/n POV•

I've been saving up for a nice, calm vacation for a few years now. My job doesn't pay the best so it's definitely been a process.

The amount of money I have saved is just enough to get a good hotel, and to see some sights.

I invited my best friend, Lara to come with me. She's the CEO of a company so she can easily afford this.

We plan to go onto a little island in Greece.

Who knows, maybe I'll find my greek lover there?

•one week later, day of departure•

Me and Lara are getting ready in our apartment, today we leave!

"Y/N COME ON LETS LEAVE! I NEED TO BE ON TIME." Lara yells at me. I'm quickly throwing some clothes for warm weather into a big suitcase. I run into our bathroom and grab the mini versions of everything I use, I bought them a week before.

"I'm going, I'm going!" I shout back, rolling my suitcase into the living room as Lara throws a pair of shoes at me.

"Jesus! Calm down. We still have 2 hours!" I explain to her, defensively. I put on the pair of shoes she threw at me.

"Two hours? We could get stuck in traffic! And what if there's a line for security?!" She starts to panic, grabbing her keys off the counter.

I walk over to her, and then I put my hands on her shoulder to ground her in a way.

"Listen, Lara. We will have time. It's a Tuesday, at noon. We will get there on time! I swear." I reassure her, in a calming tone of voice.

She nods, and grabs the handle of her own suitcase. We both head out the door and get an Uber to the airport.

As I'm paying the Uber driver, Lara is lugging out bags out of the trunk. She drags them to the curb and I walk over.

"Okay here's the game plan. We get through bag check in, and the. Security. Once we are at the gate we shouldn't have to wait too long before we board!" Lara informs me firmly. I nod in her direction and we continue with the plan.

Once we are done with security, we begin walking to the gate, holding out walk on luggage.

As we are walking, I see a cute blonde guy. He's tall, and I see him reading a book with headphones in.

I secretly point at him. "Look at that guy, he's super cute! And he's sitting at our gate too." Lara looks in his direction, "don't look!!" I whisper yell at her.

She laughs at me freaking out.

"He's not going to look at us, y/n. He's definitely DEEP into that book. Look at him, it's like he's in another universe." She insists.

"Hmm.." I tilt my head looking at him "I guess you're right. Now let's find a seat." I suggest, walking over to the seating area by our gate.

We glance around but we can't seem to see any open seats. Other than... 2 seats RIGHT BESIDE that guy. Oh no.

"Let's go sit here!" Lara says cheerfully, practically skipping over to the random guy.

I roll my eyes, and follow her resisting slightly.

Lara plops herself in the 2nd nearest seat to him. Leaving the only seat left to me. Except it was right beside him.

I hesitantly sit beside him. I go to put my arm on the armrest on my left side, but I accidentally bump him.

Oops! "Oh, I'm so sorry! That's my bad." I say to him, as he looks up at me. He has beautiful blue eyes, glowing blue eyes.

He simply smiles at me. "It's alright! You can have it, I'm hogging them." He winks at me, and then goes back to his book and music.

I look beside me at Lara, she's watching us intently. I look at her with wide eyes. She chuckled lightly before going on her phone.

I go into my bag and grab one of my favourite books I love to read. I've read it many times.

I can feel the blue eyed boy looking down at my book, reading with me.

"Would you like to read with me?" I ask, suddenly. He quickly looks up at me. His cheeks begin to turn red.

"Uh- sure!" He says, moving over closer to me slightly. I do the same.

Just moments after that, the big speaker tells us that our flight is now boarding.

Lara and I go up to the door, the flight attendant scans our tickets, and we go down the big long hall to the plane doors. 

Once we are seated on the plane, the blonde boy comes and sits in the row right beside us.

I give him a questionable smile.

"What are the odds of this?" He asks, laughing.

PART 2?!