Aint A Judge -ELVIS

Thank you all for almost 2k reads!!❤️

•y/n POV•

It was the night after the carnival, when the colonel asked to be my boyfriends manager in his singing career.

Today me and Elvis are going to meet him for lunch, at Graceland.

"I'm nervous, doll." I he said, squeezing my hand as we were watching his car drive up our driveway.

"I know, but it'll all be ok! He's here to help you. And he will make you the biggest singer!" I said happily, reassuring him.

We watched colonel Tom Parker stepped out of his white vehicle, he had a cane.

Today is the first time I will be meeting the man. I'm nervous too. I hope he likes me.

Elvis' hand left mine as he went to welcome our guest with a strong hug.

"Glad you made it, colonel!" Elvis exclaimed, pulling out of the hug.

"Of course, my boy! I wouldn't miss this for the world!" Colonel said, he had an accent but I couldn't quite place my finger on what exactly it was.

He walked up to me, "it's lovely to meet you, Mr. Parker!" I said holding my hand out for him to shake it.

"You will call ms Colonel Parker, miss." He said, walking right past my open hand.

I have Elvis a questioning look, he simply shrugged his shoulders in response before grabbing my hand and following Tom Parker inside.

"This is a nice place you have got, my boy." The colonel said to Elvis, ignoring me.

"Well erm- it's not my own place Colonel, I live with my amazing girlfriend y/n." Elvis explained.

"Hmm, we'll see about that." He mumbled.

I was honestly hurt. How could such a fat, bald old man say that about me!? Rude.

Me and Elvis sat next to each other at the dining table, as maids bring our plates filled with yummy foods.

"Thank you so much, Laura!" I said to our usual maid, she is lovely.

She nodded and swiftly walked off, obviously intimidated by the colonel.

"So... we need to talk about this." Tom Parker said, grabbing a napkin to place on his lap.

"About what, exactly?" Elvis questioned him.

"This." He gestured to me and Elvis.

"I- there is nothing to talk about colonel, she's my girlfriend and I love her." Elvis said sternly.

"Yes my boy, but don't you think you should leave behind a scrawny whore? You can find so many better women to love on the road!" He explained to us, too happily.

I felt tears line my waterline, my eyes started to glisten with pain.

I went to stand up and leave the table but Elvis pulled me back down with my hand that he was still holding, with a tight grasp.

"Colonel. I do not want any other lady than this one right here. And she absolutely is not a 'scrawny whore'! You don't know me or her! You don't know us. You ain't a judge either. I think you better apologize before you lose this job." Elvis said, pounding his fit on the table strongly. I flinched.

"My boy, you need to believe me! I know what is best for you." The Colonel said to Elvis.

"I think I know what is best for myself, thank you. Now, I think its best you get outta our home." Elvis stood up, taking me with him upstairs.

At that point a few tears have already fallen. Once we got to our bedroom I sat down on the comfy mattress and let out a few out more tears, before I looked at Elvis.

He was absolutely fuming.

"H-how could he say that to you?! It's ridiculous that I was going to trust that man with my whole career!" Elvis yelled, walking around our room. His shoulders were hunched and his fists were clenched with anger.

"It's fine. I've been called worse, Elvis." I told him, standing up.

"Who has called you worse things? I will hire a hit-man if it takes my every dime. I will kill them" he shouted, staring out the window.

"Elvis, it was my mother. And I know you're not going to kill my mother. This means nothing to me, it's fine!" I said to him, sitting back down.

He stopped in his tracks, turning around to look at me.

"You're mother?" He asked, sitting down next to me on the bed.

I nodded.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wish I knew, I wouldn't have said anything." He said, putting his hands on mine gently.

"It's fine, I'm used to it." I explained to him.

"I don't think I'll be hiring that man no longer." He said with a sigh.

"Don't worry e.p. We will find someone even better." I reassured him, as I heard Tom Parker's car drive away from our home.