2.5

Venus

Venus

We were back where we started. Plotting in Hoppers cabin. "It can't be good for her to be in there this long." Mike stressed. "Mike you need to relax." Max sighed. "What if she gets brain damage or something. "Oh shit. Is that like a real thing?" Lucas puzzled. "No it's not. He made it up. Mike doesn't know what the hell he is talking about." Max scoffed.

"Oh and you do?" I swear to god I'm gonna strangle Steve for leaving me in all this bull shit. Max and Mike wouldn't shut up. I groan tossing my head back on tether couch and close my eyes. "It's not bull shit Mike. And it's also the reason why she dumped your ass." "El dumped you?" "Yeah because she is conspiring against me. She's corrupting her."

"No, enlighten her. The fact is she's not yours. She's her own person fully capable of making her own decisions." Max had a point there.

"She's risking her life for no reason." "For no reason? Mike the flayed are out there doing god knows what." "Killing, flaying..." "Transforming monsters." I guess this was an attack Mike party. "And El's not stupid. She knows her abilities better than any of us." Nancy defended. "Exactly, thank you." "And she is her own person, with her own free will."

"Exactly, El has saved the world twice and still doesn't trust her." Blah blah blah they just kept going and I couldn't take it anymore.

"How about instead of you all talking about her like divorced parents you ask her! Ask El what and who she wants. You guys are all she's known, suffocating her and not allowing her to grow is selfish. On both your parts." I groan.

"It's not even about that, I'm trying to protect her. You guys are all so careless with her powers. You're treating her like some kind of machine, when she's not a machine and I don't want her her to die looking for the flayed when they've odviosly vanished off of the face of the earth. So can we please just come up with a new plan because I love her and I can't lose her again." Well shit.

Everyone was shocked but El grabbed all of our attention as she walked out of her room. "What's going on?" "Nothing. Nothing." "Just a family discussion." Lucas nodded. "Oh... I found him." "Found who?" I ask.

She was going into his head."Somethings wrong." Mike stressed. "I can't do this." I jump up from the couch but I couldn't move. Everything was blurry and it felt like I couldn't breathe. "Venus." I heard Max speak to me her voice sounded so distant. Then my ears started to ring. I- I- I-... "I'm... on a beach." "What?" El's words started to ground me.

"What else do you see?" I ask as I drop to the floor next to her. "A woman." Mom... "She's... pretty." Tears slid down my cheeks as I waited. "There's... a boy... And a little girl." "It's Billy, a-and Venus."

"It's California." Max stated, "It's a memory." I breathe, wiping the tears from my face. "I think I see it... the source." "...I think I found it... the source." "Where El? Where are you?" Max asked, "Bimborn...Steelworks." Jonathan jumped up and grabbed the phone book finding the address. "El we've got it! Get out of there!" Mike called. But it was like she couldn't hear. She was struggling."