1.1

Venus

Venus

People here can't whisper for shit. There's a lot of talk of the new boy with an incredible ass. I would say mine is better but that's besides the point. "Why won't you open for fucks sake." I grumble fighting with my locker.

"Geez, move. What's the combo?" Billy mumbled coming up to me as I stepped to the side. "4, 22, 7" I sigh. "Wanna go to this halloween party?" He asked as he got my locker open with ease and stepped aside, shoving a bright orange paper in my hand.

"Who's Tina?" "I don't know some chick. You heard about Harrington?" Way to bombard me with questions. Not even a 'hey, how's your day going?' "Uhhh is he the one with the amazing hair. He's cute. I like him. His girlfriend is a bit vanilla though. It's like S something right?" I ask putting stuff in my locker.

"King Steve. I could take him. Watch out Harrington there's a new king in town." Here we go. "Don't go causing problems Billy. If so, leave his face alone. I like looking at it." I sigh, closing my locker.

"You want to date him?" "I'm not against it. But he has a girlfriend." I shrug. "Yeah someone you run laps around. But I'd doubt he'd want to date you after I knock his ego down a few pegs." Billy smirked to himself as we began to walk down the hall.

"Geez, thanks so much for caring about my love life." "Please, you don't date, for the same reasons I don't. You just want someone to toy with."