1.8

Venus

Venus

It's been a month since I've became a party member.

Since I crawled out of that hole smelling like god knows what.

It's been a week since I've hung out with Steve for like the 100th time this month.

Within the month the little shits have grown on me. Being apart of the babysitters club isn't the worst thing in the world.

Steve and I were going to hang out again tonight but he promised to take Dustin to his school's dance. "You look great Dustin, and do the complete opposite of what Steve said." I nod as we were stopped right outside of the middle school.

"What?" "Don't listen to her, she doesn't know what she's talking about." Steve argues. "Yes I do, you, don't listen to him. You think he would hand landed himself me if he acted like he didn't care." "Well I-"

"What you're gonna do is float in there like you own the place and you're gonna put yourself out there, and you might get knocked down but the point is you get back up. Girls at your ages are little shits, and it's totally their loss. And if I wasn't stuck with this dork I'd totally be your date." I smile at Dustin.

"Now get in there." Dustin nodded at me with a huge smile on his face.

Third person

Chaperoning, out of the corner of her eyes Nancy saw a car. Looking out the front door she watched with a small smile on her face as Steve and Venus playfully bickered and laughed right before they pulled off.

The smallest, tiniest bit of jealousy burned in her heart but she didn't acknowledge it. All that mattered was that he was happy.