1.7

Venus

Venus

I think I blacked out. Because there's no way. They're on drugs. Steve hangs out with children and provides them with drugs.

Monsters, alternate dimensions, mad scientists, and a with fucking super powers. You have got to be shitting me. What the hell is in the water around here and what the hell did I get myself into.

"You don't believe us do you?" Dustin questioned. "Whattttt who said that." "I can see it all over your face. But if you're gonna be with Steve then you should know what he does in his spare time." "What-"

"Nancy?" Steve groaned finally coming to. "No, don't touch it. Hey, buddy... shhhh. It's ok you put up a good fight. He kicked your ass, but you put up a good fight. You're okay." Dustin spoke to Steve.

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile, then make a left on mount Sinai." Lucas spoke to me, giving me directions. "What's going on? Venus! Oh my god!"

"Relax, she's one of us now, and her driving isn't the worst." "Hey!" I defended myself. "Oh my god." "They were gonna leave you behind. But I promised you'd be cool, okay?." Dustin sighed as Steve started to freak out.

Billy would never let me drive his car. So let's see what this baby can do. Pressing down harder on the gas we zoomed down the street, I see why he likes this so much.

"Whoa. Oh my god. Stop the car. Slow down." "I told you he'd freak out." Mike argued with Dustin. "Stop the car!" Steve wailed. "Everybody shut up!" I screamed.

"That's mount Sinai, make a left!" Lucas called out. "What!?" "Make a left!" Making a sharp turn I accidentally hit someone's mailbox as everyone screamed as they all shifted to the side.

I kept straight until I stopped in front of a huge hole. Stopping the car Max's looks up at me and smiles "You're a bad ass." "Yeah well so are you. And I'm not letting you do this alone, so." I smile back at her before we all hop out of the car.

Going around to the trunk everyone started to gear up as Steve stumbled out of the car. "Oh, no. Guys." Steve yelled at all of us to stop but none of us listened which I can't believe I'm doing but as we got ready to go down this freaky hole.

Because if something happens to Max, he'll blame Billy.

Dustin got Steve to calm down as he began to gear up. "So what, you juggle babysitting and saving the world, all on top of keeping perfect hair?" I smirk at him.

"What are you doing here, if you were smart you would have ran the other way." "...Loving people makes you do stupid things. I couldn't let you get my sister killed." I speak as we make our way over towards the hole. "Welcome to the babysitters club."

This was freaky weird. I kind of liked it. It kind of felt good to be apart of something. And the fate of this shit town relies on us.

We had a little bit of a panic when Dustin thought he was gonna die because something sprayed in his mouth. But it was nothing.

"Alright Wheeler, I think we've found your hub." Steve spoke as we stopped in front of what seemed like the middle of this place. "Let's drench it." Mike preached. At that we began to cover everything in gasoline.

When he were done we were huddled up by the entrance we came from waiting for Steve to throw his lighter. "Light it up." Dustin whispered.

"I'm in such deep shit." Steve sighed before tossing the lighter and we all watched as the place went up in flames. "Go we gotta go! Go! Go!"

"What do you say... uh, when this is all done- you know...- I don't know, maybe-" Steve studdered and I cut him off, deciding to put him out of his misery.

"God stop. I'll go out with you geez... So, Nancy and Jonathan started playing house orrrr?" "...Yeah." "I'm sorry Steve." I speak with sympathy.

He loved her. He really loved her. You could see it all in his eyes... Maybe he could look at me the way he looked at her. "It's fine. She gave me a good thud on the head."

I found him a bit odd but he was smart. I'll give you that, Dustin Henderson. As we continued to move Dustin caught up with us but then the ground started to shake, knocking us all over and growing could be heard.

"There coming." "Come on! Move! Move!" Steve yelled as we all started to run faster. Who would have seen this coming. Definitely not me. So much for normal. "Run!" "Run!"

"There!" We found the way we came in, Steve helping me up I grab and pull the kids up as he gives them a boost. But they were coming. Faster. Steve and Dustin being the only ones left down there. "Oh shit."

"Dustin! Come on!" "Steve!" I cried. "No!" But as the demo-dogs got closer they ran right past the two. They were going somewhere else. I wasn't scared. Please. I knew they weren't going to die. He owes me a date, so.