"Yes, as long as you don't feel bored." Song Xiang said.

    "Not greasy." The tourist ate the baked lobster with cheese, full of the aroma of cheese and the deliciousness of the lobster, and wept with satisfaction, "I can finally experience the happiness of Admiral Gu."

    The rest of the customers looked at the tourist in unison Go, you say it again?

    The tourist immediately explained: "I am envious that General Gu can eat the meals cooked by the boss every day. There is no other meaning."

    The rest of the customers also showed the same envious expressions, "We are also very envious!" The

    customers asked Song Xiang, "Boss, what is Admiral Gu's favorite dish you cook?"

    Gu Mo walked in and said, "I like everything she cooks.

    " Will it be the boss who likes the dishes made by the boss, or the boss who likes to cook the dishes?"

    "Are you stupid?" The customer next to him said, "Such an obvious question."

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang who was steaming the lobster, "Are you done?"

    "There is still a while." Song Xiang is getting ready Baked lobster with special cheese at the end, "Wait for me for twenty minutes."

    Gu Mo hummed, "Don't worry."

    Customers asked: "Boss, where are you going?"

    Song Xiang said: "It's already evening It's nine o'clock, and it's time to get off work."

    Customer: "Can't you add another hour?"

    "No." Gu Mo directly refused, "She's very busy." The

    customers all booed, "Yes, the boss is very busy." Cooking food here, and feeding Admiral Gu after returning home, is indeed very busy~~~~~~

    The interstellar people are bold and unrestrained, Song Xiang has already seen the strangeness, ignored them, and continued to prepare the last few points of the menu.

    "Boss, although these seafood are delicious, they are still a bit inferior to the fish and shrimp you raise here." Now it is no secret that the things produced in the ancient earth town can heal mental power. Although it is not stated explicitly, everyone knows He knew it well, so someone suggested: "Boss, have you ever thought about growing seafood yourself?"

    Song Xiang said: "A77 has no sea, so there is no way to grow it."

    "Boss, do you want to buy a few island asteroids?" Tourist Said: "I saw recently that the federal official website said that there are a few bankrupt island asteroids resold, you can buy them and raise fish."

    Raising fish to become an island owner? Song Xiang smiled, "Let's talk about it at that time."

    "Boss, when you raise big fish and prawns, you must inform us in the future."

    "Okay." Song Xiang has no plans yet, and will pay all the debts first Then consider expanding these.

    After Song Xiang finished the last portion of Baked Lobster with Cheese, she took off her apron, held hands with Gu Mo, and left under the gaze of the tourists.

    The tourists couldn't help being envious, "It's me who really wants to hold General Gu's arm."

    "It's me who really wants to hold the boss's hand."

    "Don't even think about it, come and eat lobster."

    Seafood Gourmet Shop After opening, Song Xiang opened new vermicelli factories one after another. The vermicelli is specially used to make pickled fish, steamed lobster, etc. In addition, he also planted all the remaining land to meet the needs of interstellar customers to the greatest extent.