"Before I wanted to buy it as a warehouse, but the shop has not opened yet." Song Xiang said euphemistically, "Are you sure you want to sell it? I heard that the government is going to develop Lushan? What if the town has tourists in the future?" What about it?"

    "This matter has been mentioned for many years, and there is no news. It is estimated that it is useless. Even if the compensation is not too much, it is better to solve the current difficulties first. After all, the housing prices in Jiangcheng change every day. If you buy it early, you will earn money." The eldest of the Fang family paused, "I'll ask other people if they want to buy it, Song Xiang, think about it, and if you still need to tell me."

    Song Xiang nodded, and then returned Family.

    For the time being, Song Xiang is not sure whether she will live in Interstellar forever, or both sides will do it together. If she can bring back all the things purchased by Interstellar, then she really needs to make preparations in advance.

    She looked at the current savings in her hand, which was enough to buy some shops and houses. She looked through the houses and shops for sale online, and planned to take a look when she was free.

    Song Xiang looked at the time, it was already very late, she closed the door of the shop and entered the interstellar, it was already evening here, the lights were dim, and the night view was extremely beautiful.

    There was no time to make dinner, so Song Xiang went to the food court to buy food. She ate a bowl of small noodles, and then bought an egg baked cake on the side of the road to eat.

    Egg baked cakes are now one of the top 50 most popular delicacies in the snack street. Every day, there are many people queuing up at the door of the shop to buy, and about 10,000 copies can be sold every day.

    This is also the reason for the limited amount of materials. If the materials can be increased, the Almighty Robot can sell many more copies.

    The tourists next to him asked Song Xiang, "Boss, do you also like this egg cake?"

    Song Xiang nodded and said, "It's very fragrant and delicious."

    Tourists: "That's great, we like to eat the same food as the boss .”

    Song Xiang said with a smile: "I like every food here."

    Tourists: "What a coincidence, we like it very much."

    Another tourist asked: "Boss, the food you made in the live broadcast before is very delicious. Have you ever considered opening a restaurant where you cook your own food?"

    Song Xiang said, "Not yet, I'm too busy growing vegetables, and I really don't have the energy to open another restaurant."

    "Boss, do you need any help?" I am very strong and can help you with your work." A strong man said: "I can repair starships and robots, I don't want wages, I just want to stay and eat the food you cook."

    " Sorry, I have already hired someone who specializes in repairing robots." Song Xiang said to everyone, "Actually, the food I cook is available in the food court, and the taste is similar. You can try it, there is no need to think hard about it. Stay and do things." The

    tourists said: "But we can only stay for a few days before we have to leave, and we are not dedicated at all."

    "We want to stay here anytime throughout the year."

    Song Xiang looked at everyone helplessly, " Not for the time being, the town is too small to accept too many people entering."

    "Boss, why don't you buy the A78 and A79 waste stars next to it, and build an ancient earth town by then? Then it will be fine. A lot of people have entered at one time.” I

I was tied up by the system to farmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें