Owen retorted: “What you say is yours is yours.” It’s obviously baked by the boss.”

    Su Ni said, “I brought the little seafood.”

    Owen: “I have it at home too, I’ll just go home and get it, please help take care of my grandpa.”

    Su Ni looked at it The military leader, who was leaning on crutches, quickly grabbed Owen, "I was joking with you."

    Owen made a face at Su Ni, "I coaxed you too."

    "..." Su Ni squeezed Squeeze your fists, the little guy is quite naughty!

    Although Owen didn't go home to get seafood, people from several other houses next door came over with seafood, "General Gu, your seafood is really delicious, can you roast it for us?"

    Gu Mo glanced A few people refused, saying, "Bake it by yourself."

    "Okay, let's do it by ourselves." Everyone was familiar with each other, and they were not polite. They followed Song Xiang's example and started grilling on the grill.

    It was originally just a dinner for two, but it suddenly turned into a group of people grilling and grilling. It was very lively, but everyone was well-proportioned and did not make people feel disgusted.

    Everyone's craftsmanship is average, but with the seasoning brought by Song Xiang, they can basically make good-tasting barbecue.

    Su Ni ate grilled oysters, accompanied by a skewer of roast beef, and sighed in satisfaction: "It's delicious."

    Owen also felt that the seafood tonight was particularly delicious, "Boss, your craftsmanship is really good, I can share it with you." Do you want to learn it?"

    Song Xiang was eating roast beef, it was charred on the outside and tender on the inside, the beef was good, "Didn't you all learn it?"

    Owen said: "Then what else?"

    Song Xiang wiped his hands "Go to the official website of Ancient Earth to learn."

    Owen: "I can't learn from the official website."

    Song Xiang spread his hands, "Then I can't help it."

    "Miss Song, although you taught everyone how to do it, but There are not many people who have learned it, and they always feel that something is missing when they do it." Le Qing sat on the chair next to him, "Have you ever considered opening a restaurant?"

    Song Xiang leaned back on the chair, trying to let the Make yourself comfortable, "There are already many restaurants in the ancient earth town."

    Le Qing said: "I mean the restaurant where you cook your own food."

    Song Xiang shook her head, she didn't have so much time, "The ancient earth town The restaurant is enough for everyone to taste."

    He Xiao said: "Miss Song, your craftsmanship is very good. If you can open a high-end reservation-only restaurant, it should be very popular.

    " The trouble is very tiring, "I don't want to for the time being."

    Le Qing nodded, "If Ms. Song thinks about it, you can contact me, I can invest, but I will help Ms. Song build the most unique restaurant in the whole star."

    Le Qing is a businessman, so Very good at seizing business opportunities.

    But Song Xiang was already very successful, and she didn't open a restaurant to increase her income. She nodded perfunctorily, "Thank you."

    After everyone finished eating the barbecue, they prepared to leave one after another. Gu Mo handed a cup of mango pudding to Song Xiang, "It's frozen."

    "Thank you." Song Xiang took a sip of the pudding. It was soft and silky, cool and refreshing, and it was very refreshing. "It's delicious."

    Gu Moqi smiled lightly: "Of course what you made is delicious."

    Song Xiang Xianghui smiled sweetly, "Have you eaten?"

    "No." Gu Mo said.

    "Share some for you?" Song Xiang handed the spoon full of pudding to Gu Mo's mouth, "Try it?"

    Gu Mo lowered his head and took a sip. It was indeed very sweet.

    It's almost sweet.

    Owen, who hadn't walked away, looked at this scene in shock. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at Gu Mo's hand, which was slender and fair, exactly the same as the hand that appeared in the live broadcast. He suddenly felt as if he had discovered something terrible.

    Gu Mo glanced at Owen who was sizing him up, "Aren't you leaving?"

    "Ah...going." Owen walked outside knowingly, "I promise not to talk nonsense."

    Gu Mo looked away and asked Song Xiang, "Are you tired?"

    Song Xiang nodded, "A little bit."

    Gu Mo said, "Go upstairs to rest after eating the pudding."

    Song Xiang leaned on Gu Mo's shoulder, "This mess hasn't been cleared yet "

    Gu Mo: "It's okay, I'll clean it up."

    Song Xiang was really exhausted after making snacks all day today, so he stopped being polite to Gu Mo, "That's hard work, Mr. Gu."

    Gu Mo bowed his head and kissed Kissing Song Xiang's jet-black hair: "It's not hard."