chef: "Miss Song, I'll help you by the side."

    "Okay." Song Xiang paused, "How do you usually cook lobsters?"

    Chef: "Usually boil them directly or eat them raw with a special sauce to preserve the seafood It ’s delicious.”

    Song Xiang likes to eat everything cooked, and he has to boil water to drink, “I know a few simple methods, such as steaming, mincing garlic, stir-frying, etc. You should be able to take a look around.”

    The chef also learned about the cuisine and cooking of the ancient earth town from the Internet, and knew that the recipes are very complicated, so he didn't believe what Song Xiang said, so he took out his optical brain: "Miss Song, can I record it? If you forget, you can take another look."

    "Yes." Song Xiang was afraid of being caught by the big lobster, so he asked the robot to kill the big lobster, and then cut the big lobster into pieces and washed them clean.

    Because there were no vermicelli, Song Xiang didn't make any preparations. He just prepared minced garlic and fried it until it was golden brown.

    Then put some seasoned minced garlic into the lobster, add a little starch and stir to make the lobster more tender.

    After stirring evenly, Song Xiang put the lobster into a huge plate specially for starfish specialties, and then poured minced garlic evenly on top of the shrimp, put it in a steamer after the water boiled, and steamed for five minutes That's it.

    After steaming, the whole body of the lobster turns red, and the color looks very beautiful. Before serving, Song Xiang also drizzled a little hot oil on it and sprinkled a pinch of chopped green onion on it.

    "Try it."

    It was the first time for Gu Bo and the chef to eat Song Xiang's dishes, and they all praised her garlic lobster, "Miss Song, your shrimp is really delicious, no wonder Hal The young master said that the food you cook is better than the food in the loft restaurant in the sky."

    "It's the first time I saw such a method, and I didn't expect to be able to do it this way. If Miss Song didn't teach me, I might never have thought of this method. "The chef said modestly.

    Knowing that it was just a few words of flattery, but Song Xiang felt much better after cooking, "As long as you like it."

    "I like it, I like it." Gu Bo looked at the steamed lobster with garlic that had already been used, "This lobster We ate them all, if the young master comes back and realizes what he missed, he will probably regret going to the military headquarters today."

    "I'll make another one later." Song Xiang smiled.

    Gu Bo smiled and said yes.

    The steamed lobster with minced garlic is very generous, and Song Xiang and the others are already full after sharing it.

    She sat on the sofa contentedly, planning to rest.

    The chef looked at Guangnao, "Miss Song, I posted the steamed lobster with garlic that you made just now, and now many people want to see you cook the food yourself. Look?"

    Song Xiang looked at the chef in surprise: " Many people have seen it?"

    The chef said cryptically: "I usually make some delicacies to communicate with netizens."

    Song Xiang said oh, probably because of his identity as a video host, "Then what kind of delicacies do you usually make?" The

    chef explained: "Ms. Song released some dishes before. I learned how to make some, simplified some procedures, and put them on the star network when they are ready. Everyone likes them very much, and some people will even give them rewards."