Now that she hears that Song Xiang will live well in the future and healed her illness, she feels relieved, so she repeatedly said, 'As long as you live well, I have nothing to worry about'.

    Before going, Song Xiang thought that grandma didn't want to come, but when grandma really didn't want to come, she felt very uncomfortable, as if she had been abandoned. It would be nice if grandma belonged to her alone.

    "I'm alone again."

    "You're not alone." Gu Mo kissed her forehead, and said softly, "You still have me."

    Song Xiang forced a smile, "But you're not grandma "

    Gu Mo said softly: "I'll ask someone to make a holographic space for you. If you miss grandma in the future, go to the holographic cabin and talk to grandma. The grandma there is your own grandma."

    Song Xiang said yes "Thank you, Mr. Gu."

    "Don't be polite to me." Gu Mo lowered his head and kissed Song Xiang's forehead, "Then why don't you sleep for a while?"

    Song Xiang was indeed sleepy and tired, closing his eyes slowly Slowly fell into sleep.

    Seeing that Song Xiang was asleep, Gu Mo got up to leave.

    Song Xiang, who was half asleep and half awake, grabbed Gu Mo's cuff, and murmured coquettishly, "Don't go, stay with me."

    Gu Mo only felt trembling in his back, and lay back without principle, "Okay."

    Song Xiang Leaning into Gu Mo's arms, probably because of the support around her, she felt inexplicably at ease, and soon fell into a dream.

    In the dream, she dreamed of her grandma again. In the dream, she hurried home to meet her grandma in Nancheng, but at that time grandma was already a little confused, but she still recognized Song Xiang at a glance, and took her hand and chattered talking.

    The grandma in the dream left at the end of the month, the cremation, funeral, and burial. The sky was raining that day. In the dream, she cried until she had no more tears. She regretted why she didn't go home earlier, and she was so guilty.

    Song Xiang wanted to hug her in her dream, wanted to tell her not to be so guilty, wanted to tell her that there was still a chance...

    Song Xiang came to his senses, didn't she use up the chance?

    What's the use of repeating this?

    Grandma will still make the same choice.

    **

    Woke up again, the bright light from the window shone into the room, it can be seen that today is a good day.

    Song Xiang, who had figured it out in her dream, felt much more relaxed. Looking at the curtains blown by the wind, she felt much lighter again.

    "Are you awake?" Gu Mo's deep voice came from behind.

    Only then did Song Xiang realize that he was too sad last night, so he asked Gu Mo to stay with her in a daze.

    Song Xiang's cheeks became hot, and he coughed lightly to find a voice, "Morning."

    "Morning." Gu Mo lowered his head and kissed Song Xiang's eyebrows, "Uncle Gu is ready for breakfast, should I ask him to bring it?"

    "Don't " Song Xiang didn't want Gu Bo to see them sleeping in the same room, "I'll get up right away."

    Gu Mo was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said yes.

    The two got up and went to wash up separately. After changing their clothes and going downstairs, Uncle Gu was already waiting in the hall, "Master, Miss Song, breakfast is ready. There are interstellar breakfast and ancient earth style breakfast."

    "Thank you, Uncle Gu." Song Xiang glanced at Xingji's nutritious breakfast, and she didn't have any appetite. She took a steamed stuffed bun and a cup of soy milk, and ate slowly.

    Gu Bo said: "Miss Song, there are many fresh starfish specialties in the kitchen. I don't know what flavor you like. I will arrange for the chef to make some for lunch

    ." Curious, I want to have a look. If the taste is good, she wants to introduce some to sell in the ancient earth town.

    "Then you stay at home later, just arrange for Uncle Gu if you have anything to do." Gu Mo said he was going to the Academy of Sciences.

    Song Xiang looked at him suspiciously: "Go to the Academy of Sciences?"

    Gu Mo said, "We need to deal with the aftermath."

    "But don't worry, they won't know about the ancient earth."

    Song Xiang was taken aback, "Thank you."

    Although Interstellar It was Po Lie who made her use the time machine, but it's hard to guarantee that she won't have other ideas, so it's better to deal with it.

    However, interstellar people are more advocating higher civilizations, and only a few people care about the civilization of the earth. Those who care have not participated in this agreement, and know about her use of the time machine, and there are only a few people about the time she went. I know, these people have signed a non-disclosure agreement and will not leak it at will.

    Gu Mo was only routinely questioned in the past, and the time machine will be sealed up later, and it is estimated that it will not be used again in the next few hundred years. After all, it is impossible for another person to save the entire interstellar world.