Gu Mo replied: " More than half a year."

    Grandma glanced at Song Xiang, why didn't she tell her earlier.

    "How old are you?"

    Gu Mo replied, "Thirty."

    Grandma calculated according to Song Xiang's current age, she is six years older than Xiang Xiang, which is good, and she can take care of others when she is older.

    If Gu Mo knew what grandma was thinking in his heart, he would definitely explain a few words to grandma. Interstellar people can live for one or two hundred years, and thirty years old is really young.     Grandma

    eagerly asked again: "Who else is there in the family?"

    Gu Mo picked and said, "I am the only one in the family, and there are some relatives."

People are hard-working people, she patted Song Xiang and Gu Mo's hands with wrinkled hands, "They are both good children."

    "Live a good life in the future, buy a house, and then..." Grandma Having said that, I couldn't help coughing again, and the coughing could be heard on the whole floor of the hospital.

    "Mom, are you coughing again?" Uncle Song and auntie came in carrying their lunch, and found Song Xiang in the room with a strange man, and frowned, "I still know to come back to see your grandma."

    Song Xiang frowned. He pursed his lips and didn't answer uncle's words, and didn't want to make grandma unhappy.

    "Boss is here?" Grandma managed to stop her coughing, "Didn't I say you don't come over at noon? I'll ask the nurse to help you order some food from the

    canteen." "The food in the canteen isn't nutritious either." The aunt put the lunch box on the table, "Mom, I stewed some fish soup. Didn't you say you want to eat fish yesterday? I bought crucian carp and cooked it at home today."

    Uncle Song: "I also made braised pork ribs in brown sauce, and also mixed a shredded white radish and green bamboo shoots. You said you have no appetite these days, so I mixed them specially for you to appetize.

    " Xiang was very indifferent and perfunctory. When he came in, he just glanced at them and didn't say much.

    "Xiangxiang, it's almost noon, you go downstairs to eat first." Grandma didn't want to embarrass everyone, "There are a few scenic spots next to you, take Xiao Gu to stroll around after eating."

    Song Xiang glanced Uncle Song and the others nodded with grandma, and they walked out of the ward together.

    After the two left, Uncle Song sat down, "Mom, who is that?"

    "Xiangxiang's boyfriend." Grandma Song paused, "Boss, please help Xiangxiang a little bit when I'm gone, don't let She was bullied."

    Uncle Song: "Mom, she is not my niece, how can I help?"

    Grandma Song shouted unhappily: "Why is she not my niece? I always treat her like my granddaughter "

    "That's why you don't want to be persuaded." The Song family never concealed their dissatisfaction, you can take care of the old lady, but they will definitely not be too friendly.

    Grandma Song was so angry that she coughed again, "Your mother doesn't know how long you can last, and you can't even answer this?" The

    aunt quickly persuaded: "Mom, don't say such things, you will always be fine. "

    "Who knows, this cold has never been good, maybe it will disappear someday." Grandma Song coughed a few more times while talking.

    Uncle Song sighed invisibly: "No way."

    After walking out, Song Xiang could actually predict that grandma and uncle might argue for her, and he has been used to it for so many years.

    Grandma picked her up, raised her, and protected her all the time, allowing Song Xiang to experience the only family affection in the world.

    The two ate a little casually at the entrance of the hospital, and sat on a chair by the roadside without leaving after eating.

    Song Xiang looked at the family members passing by in a hurry, everyone had a heavy look on their faces, that's right, who can laugh when they enter the hospital?

    She turned her head to look at Gu Mo, "You can ask whatever you want."

    Gu Mo can actually guess that she is probably from this place, and she went to Interstellar by chance. These are not important, the important thing is her It's good to meet the people she wants to see.

    Song Xiang panicked in her heart, and took the initiative to tell Gu Mo: "I had a heart attack since I was a child, and it would take a lot of money to cure it. I was abandoned by my biological parents on the side of the road, and it was my grandma who picked me up."

    " Grandma’s family doesn’t like me very much, and the only one who treats me well is grandma.”

    “I’ve been thinking that I can make more money so that grandma can live a better life, but at the end of this month, grandma’s body will get worse and worse. Bad, then..." Song Xiang took a deep breath, and said to Gu Mo, "I want to help grandma live a little longer, can you understand?"

    Gu Mo nodded, he had this before In the end, due to various reasons and considerations, it was not implemented.

    So he didn't persuade Song Xiang, if she didn't do it, she would regret it for the rest of her life, and he didn't want her to spend the rest of her life in regret.

    He looked at the light brain, "The Academy of Sciences said we only have twelve hours, and now five hours have passed, you have to make it clear with grandma before we can take her away."

    "I know." Song Xiang looked back He looked at the inpatient building behind his eyes, then stood up and walked towards the inpatient building with big strides.